• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by gaya

1. G

Seeking for forums hosting

mostly are .jpg, small, 20K-300K
  2. G

BTW, I should point out they didn't provide any proof to show 172GB transfer usage.
  3. G

I have an IPB forums, generally about 100 people online at rush hour. Last month the hosting provider suspended my forums and said my forums used up 172GB transfer! I don't know why! Maybe the pictures uploaded occupied so much bandwidth? The forums have about 4000 uploaded pictures, most are...
  4. G

How to charge web company?

During the month I host my site on VeroHost, I don't find any time that server is down. VeroHost is really a very very stable hosting. Just becuase the 8GB traffic is too small for my site, I have to change my hosting. I think there has no any displeasure between him and me except that later he...
  5. G

Previously the company suspends my site abusively. They don't show any data and any proof. However they realize their fault now. I am glad to host my site on their new server continuously.
  6. G

OH! Verohost! You misunderstand me! I have given up refunding on you. Because of the items of verohost's TOS, I have no right to ask refunding. The company that I wanna charge is ANOTHER company. However, now I also don't wanna charge them because they realize their fault. BECAUSE I DON'T...
  7. G

250MB cPanel,3GB Transfer,PHP,PERL, NO ADS

take back my words
  8. G

I still don't know which official organization in US that I should contact with?
  9. G

One company my site hosted often abusively suspends my site without giving proper reason. I request compemsation but they don't reply to me. I wanna know which official organization in US can accept charging for web company? Thanks.
  10. G

withdraw money from web to credit card

I found PayPal and StormyPay can only withdraw money to bank account. Does there exist a dotcom who can withdraw money from Paypal and/or EGold, StormyPay directly to VISA credit card?
  11. G

Seek paid hosting

I need pay by month currently. Your site said there is no setup fee,so I can get full refund?
  12. G

Seek paid hosting

I wanna pay by monthly.
  13. G

Seek paid hosting

Hi, there, I'm seeking a paid hosting. My request is as follows: 1. Allow online pay by VISA card and PayPal and open my account automatically. (I'll pay by VISA card, then pay by Paypal) 2. Allow pay monthly, at least semiyearly, because many small company can NOT provide stable hosting...
  14. G

Who would like to help me register a domain on godaddy.com?

My credit card was halted now Who would like help me register a .us doamin ($4.95) on godaddy.com ? I can pay you by Paypal or Egold. I would like give you $1 as commission charge. :) Thanks a lot!!! Please PM me or use MSN Messager: mz24cn@hotmail.com or directly email to me. I pay you...
Back