• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FTPspace

1. F

Looking for link partners.

freeftpspace.org will exchange link with you, visit our links exchange page for more info.
  2. F

EnterpriseVPS.co.uk - FOR SALE

Does it have any google pagerank?
  3. F

Directory

I also added a listing about 5 days ago too, could you please add it to the directory. Free FTP Space
  4. F

all in one

For simplicity I would choose the all in one wp plugin over yoast. its much more simpler to use.
  5. F

Free templates and on-page SEO

I do agree with OP, Im not sure that h1,h2 are that important anymore in Google search rankings. Thats just my opinion though.
  6. F

Beware of JohnnyD - He a Scammer

Quite silly of you and any provider to give this so called child your paypal login infomation in the first place, but I can sympathise with you and hopefully you have learnt your lesson.
  7. F

Free hosting request: PHP Space:

Hello Free FTP Space can offer you the following package. 500mb Webspace 20gb Monthly Transfer 5 MYsql Databases FTP Access Control Panel (cPanel) Softaculous Script Installer 5 Email Accounts Free Sub-Domain Free Support 99% Uptime With...
Back