• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FraudCop

1. F

Simple free web hosting needed, must allowed sub domain hosting and has fantastico

Hi We need free web hosting for our mini sites/landing pages. Our requirements are: 50MB Space, 1GB bandwidth, cPanel, fantastico & sub domain hosting (we prefer not to use our domain names for this) are our only requirements. We dont mind ads If you can provide this to us please PM me...
  2. F

Need 20 cheap simple web hosting for mini sites/landing pages, please read

Hi I need about 20 cheap simple web hosting for our mini sites/landing pages. Our requirements are: 50MB Space, 1GB bandwidth, cPanel, fantastico & sub domain hosting (we prefer not to use our domain names for this) are our only requirements. We are willing to pay $10 per year and they...
  3. F

HostingDepartment & Servage is One??

I agree! And honestly I think HostingDepartment copied Servages. We should get Craig to explain this.
  4. F

I said "some" . I am not saying we should or I am basing my decision solely on testimonials. I dont! But some potential newbie customers with no clue might! What I am trying to show is the unacceptable acts of these unprofessional hosts and it should be made known to everyone. And if both of...
  5. F

Yes, they should have at least post their url of their hosted site. Maybe both hosting companies copied those testimonials somewhere else.. who knows.. :lol: its obvious some hosting companies do this when they dont have a customer at all... sad ...
  6. F

:shame: I just noticed that most of the HostingDepartment Testimonials are the same as the Servage Testimonials? Are you just one company? Or did one of you copied each others customer's testimonial which is unprofessional :spider: HostingDepartment Testimonials -...
  7. F

If you had 500.000.00

like what the other guy said, if i have that money i wont be here.
Back