• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Forum Dude

1. F

Small & Fast Host

Thank you all for the offers. I will surely check them out and hopefully contact one of you. Also, of course I know many hosts don't plan to bearound for that long, however, I really don't need a major host right now.
  2. F

Small & Fast Host

Hello. I am looking for a webhost that may only last one month, or maybe only even a week. I just need basic HTMLXHTML, FTP Uploader, Possibly PHP/MySQL but not likely. Also, around 25 MB Space. Also, maybe 500 MB Bandwidth? Like I said, it's only for a brief moment, and only for a little bit...
  3. F

Multiple Website Host + More Needed

After reviewing what I had posted, and seeing a tad bit more things that I wanted to consider, I have more info, or a complete thing. Space: Minimum-25GB, Prefered-50GB/Dedicated Server Bandwidth: Minimum-400GB/Month, Prefered-500GB to 600GB/Month Domains/Websites: Minimum-10, Prefered-20...
  4. F

50 GB Space, but at minimum, 20 GB. If it can't do ASP, but it's a Lunix Server, then it's fine. Don't care too much about the bandwidth. And, yes ut us a thought, currently, but I still have to find the hosting, for when it is needed. It will most likely be within the next year, most likely...
  5. F

I'm looking for a good host, that has customer support 24/7, and alos allows more than one website/domain to be hosted under one account. Roughly around 50+ GB, but at minimum, 25 GB. I intend to host a forum, and many more pages for it. Lunix is preferred, and it should have: cPanel...
  6. F

Multiple adsense codes on same website?

Techinally it's allowed, no matter what google said. You have your adds on for one week. You have someone else's adds on for another. I don't see how it's illegal.
  7. F

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Water

Um... Harry Potter and the Dark Lord ~Duel to the Death~ I though it was sad the he died.
  8. F

Laptop performance

I'd say to scan them with whatever software or programs you have on it. Ad Adware SE Great thing, but if oyu have Norton then do a Full System Scen, and let it go through your files.
  9. F

Large File Size

Couldn't I just build a new case, or expand on the motherboard? And any bradn suggestion then? I was also considering looking into a 200GB+ Laptop...so...and an External hard Drive (Read the topic about it...) Sorry if this is considered as bringin back a dead topic...
  10. F

PHP/MySQL Host: Vareity of Filesizes depending on Limits

What's the average bandwidth? If anything, that's te one thing I'm confused on. 1-Yu-Gi-Oh! for the most part, along with some grafix things. 2-English 3-I may have issues understanding Bandwidth..
  11. F

1-No, I haven't purchased a domain yet. 2-Yeah, as long as I might be able to put ads up myself. 3-Around...50GB-Minimum 4/5-Yeah, I suppose so. 6-Some, but If I advertise correctly, then more 7-At least 1 (Myself), but any number is fine, like greater than that. Also, I was considering...
  12. F

Hello, I'm looking for a quality PHP/MySQL Host. I cn always add in scripts, which is why I just need the basics. I'm looking between 500 MB-1000MB filesize, and a large bandwidth. It'll have some traffic, so yeah. Domain doesn't matter too much, I'll have re-directs. PHP/MySQL 5/Latest Version...
  13. F

Suggestions

1-Upgrade the board to 3.5.4. It has some bugs fixed. 2-Add a Paid Web Host search. Sure it's free, but it's an add-on.
  14. F

Large File Size

What's a raid mode? I've never worked with building a Hard Drive, though I was going to take a class about it next year. Also, Would it be two different systems? I mean, like two different Hard-Drive, in two different 'bodies'. I was thinking, could I actually build a Hard-Drive that has a...
  15. F

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

518! Pages!
Back