• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by flashbang

1. F

Control Panel is this Important on a Free Host?

i htink more than control panel, users are looking for a host with stability. If you can offer the basic features, and be stable, then you will attract users. Unlike say, oh i dont know.. Freehu.com or someone.. So stability comes above the featureset. IMHO :)
  2. F

Lookin for a host

hi, i think this should go into the general free web space discussion. :)
  3. F

Distant Host

DistantHost hosts with FDC? from VONetwork's experience with FDC, i would have to say that FDC is one of the worst "Datacenters" around. But, that's just IMHO. Maybe beowulf knows something i dont :)
  4. F

how do you think about the free hosting of tok2.com

er.. they probably didnt want any english visitors/users if they have a strictly japanese sight up.. If they wanted users like this, they would cater to them.. *shrugs* IMHO
  5. F

Another Hosting Offer >> "Unlimited Webspace", php, etc Instant Activation >>

jesus.. how many staff members do you guys have?? In the forums, it says the admin/Snake/Rishi is a college student, i wonder how he gets enough money to employ 4 people, and manage a webserver W/ CPanel.. must have inherited something...
  6. F

Another Hosting Offer >> "Unlimited Webspace", php, etc Instant Activation >>

er.. are you "Jeff Simmons" on the snake-inc forum? or are you "Rishi" ? just curious :)
  7. F

Freehu deleting all of their accounts... AGAIN!

hey.. give them credit.. their times between "total server wipeouts" have been getting longer.. what was this one? 2 weeks now?? :P ;)
  8. F

Service Update! Exalted Hosting

er.. kind of an OT thing, but are there 2 different people that are logging on under the exaltedhosting name? their way of posting and their english seems different.. Just wondering, :)
  9. F

er.. chris, i think that illusion is implying that you used one of his templates, but you forgot to link back to his site, like it says in the template.. i see that similarities exist between the two templates, but i am still not sure that the exaltedhosting.net template is one of the ones that...
  10. F

er.. what zip? and what .txt doc? am i missing something here? :-/
  11. F

thanks for the prompt reply.. so even if you moved the free server on site, it would not affect the performance any? also, good to hear about the banners :) finally, i wish exaltedhosting.net luck in all their further endeavors.
  12. F

Hi Chris, nice to see that you have restarted your free hosting service. I have a few questions for you though.. an interview on behalf of FWS.net if you will :P . 1) What sort of banners will you put on the site? I noticed on your site that some of the banners are not of the ordinary.. some...
  13. F

LiquidFire Hosting

Sounds like a good offer :) . I could have used it when i was looking for hosting, but since i dont need it, i will leave the offer for others :) . I hope other members will also follow my example.
  14. F

Files storage

heh.. dont forget root shell access ;)
  15. F

Free Cpanel Hosting with all the features

sounds like a good offer :) . I will talk to you after i finish my site
Back