• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Finexe

1. F

Google adwords $50 vouchers - ALL MUST GO - 24h guarantee!!!

Hi, I have 20 vouchers and they will expire june 30th ( I think). I am selling Google Adwords Vouchers worth £30 of Adwords credit each. Vouchers work worldwide and will be converted automatically to your local currency. £30 are approx. US$55 or EUR43 depending on currency rates I will sell...
  2. F

Looking for a cheap host

Our price for 50 mb space and 15 gb`bandwidth is $2.99/month www.finexe.com/hosting
  3. F

Looking for a cheap host

My advice to you is not go too cheap. You get what you pay for. Very true in hosting business.
  4. F

Please Help Me:( I don't know what to do

Hello, You should look into the VPS market.
  5. F

Looking for cheap custom hosting (small list)

Back to your original inquiry: Windows Mini ASP/MSSQL/MySQL Upto 50 MB space 500 MB transfer $ 1.99 /month https://www.finexe.com/hosting/
  6. F

Need dedicate - pay by e-gold

yse, but the offer was much better than he has got so I thought if he still needs one. The inquirer hasn't replied to say what he has decided yet.
  7. F

Need dedicate - pay by e-gold

I do not know if you still are looking for a dedi paid with e-gold, but Finexe.Com offers free setup and accepts e-gold payments as well. We are also member of gcdaonline. You are dealing with a good merchant guaranteed. Our price would be $99 for a Celeron dual server, 250 GB HD, 512 MB RAM and...
  8. F

Need Dedicated Server with E-gold/StormPay

Finexe.Com offers free setup and accepts e-gold payments as well. We are also member of gcdaonline. You are dealing with a good merchant guaranteed. Our price would be $99 for a Celeron dual server, 250 GB HD, 512 MB RAM and $30 for cpanel/whm. Right now great introduction prices. Link to order page
  9. F

Free Hosting Rolls Royce

sites are reviewed on a case by case basis, rainboiboi.
  10. F

Dedicated Servers Introduction prices (from $99)

> Dedicated Servers Our Network operations Center in Toronto (CA) has 3 redundant backbones. Cogent, Shaw Bigpipe / Enersource and The Toronto Internet Exchange (TORIX). NOC personnel are on site 24x7x365. Choose from our selection of dedicated servers. Celeron D Server Intel Celeron D...
  11. F

Free Hosting Rolls Royce

Yes, windows servers.
  12. F

Free Hosting Rolls Royce

1. We have lots of unused bandwidth. W've thus not set any limit yet. 2. One forced ad at the bottom of the page. 3. No, For databases we refer to our paid hosting service.
  13. F

Free Hosting Rolls Royce

Paid Hosting Quality: We offer you: 10 to 50 MB space FTP access PHP/PERL/ASP In return we demand that your site: is not commercial looks professional is not illegal has many unique visitors shows our ad banner at page bottom https://www.finexe.com/hosting/free.php
  14. F

Need hosting : 1 Gig space, 60 Gig~ bandwith, reseller, Egold payment.

Hello, did you find a good host? We belive in hosting you get what you pay for. If you need quality we are here for you: Windows hosting, 1 GB / 60 GB / unlimited domains, emails, databases / daily backups = $17.49, plesk 7.5.6 powerpack Linux Cpanel + fantastico 1 GB / 65 GB /...
Back