• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FHDave

1. F

Now, this is a holiday season deal! Our lowest-priced deal ever!

Happy Holidays! Fluid Hosting is celebrating this holiday seasons with four outrageously-priced plans with no setup fees! Now you can get quality hosting, Unix and Windows alike, at the price you want. Just our way to celebrate this holiday season. Hurry, quantity is very limited. Join us in...
  2. F

Affordable Quality Hosting! Click Here to find out!

Fluid Hosting 2003 Valentine's Special This is now the time for you to get a true reliable, high performance hosting solution at an affordable price! Now for a limited time only, Fluid Hosting LLC is offering the following incredible deals: Specials on our Unix Shared Hosting 800MB...
  3. F

Looking for host

Quality, Fast, and Reliable Hosting Fluid Hosting is proud to offer you the following: Unix Virtual Standard Plan - A total of 450 MB space - 300MB web space; web server: Dual P3/1Ghz, 4GB ECC memory, SCSI-3 10000 rpm drive - 100 MB mysql space; dedicated mysql server: Dual P3/866Mhz...
  4. F

Fluid Hosting has done it again!

Virtual Private Server from Fluid Hosting URL: http://www.fluidhosting.com/vps/ Why VPS? Virtual Private Server offers a good balance between total control (root access privilege) and a tight budget. Having a VPS account is just like operating a dedicated server. Fluid Hosting's VPS...
  5. F

united colo good?

Download pingplotter and monitor their network for quite some time (few hours or even days). Isee some major packet losses primarily on their router.
  6. F

High Bandwidth Hosting needed

Hopefully by then, they still have some servers at that price and has not decided to raise their pricing :) There are some hosts out there that have some internap bandwith, but very few that has _only_ internap bandwith ;)
  7. F

Jiffnet.net is crap server!

A very-very deeeeeeep hole, indeeeed .... :)
  8. F

Split from What host..?

Conclusion is drawn after knowing the fact, not after thinking of hypothetical "if" cases. So, what is your conclusion? Is RS using lying in saying they are sending more than 50% of its outgoing bandwidth through verio? What factual evidences will you base your conclusion on?
  9. F

Split from What host..?

You talk as if I am a newbie in this industry. Please do assume that I know about this industry more than you think I do. I do agree with what you said. In fact, we ourselves do not oversell our bandwith and will never do. And I do personally hate if I meet other hosts that do oversell...
  10. F

Split from What host..?

As somebody has already mentioned, how many customers use up all 400GB/mo? If you just spend one minute on rackshack network graph, then you can roughly calculate the average of (outgoing) traffic used is around 75GB/server (assuming Rackhsack hosts around 8000 servers). Now do your math again...
  11. F

Split from What host..?

Ahh... I see... his custom title has fooled me. Bad webdude ... bad ... :) My apology to webdude, but still ... I think host should not comment on other hosts (been trying to do the same, although it's hard I know :) ). At 100Mbps, Cogent is around $30/mbps and Verio is about 3 times that (I...
  12. F

Split from What host..?

Actually, if you really spend some time looking at Rackshack's network page, you will find that (calculating only the outgoing bandwith measured on average), RS is only using cogent for 20% of its outgoing bandwith. In fact, 50% of RS outgoing bandwith (2.5 times more than that on cogent) is...
  13. F

Good Host

Quality Host Fluid Hosting is proud to offer you the following: Unix Virtual Standard Plan - A total of 450MB space - 300MB web space; web server: Dual P3/1Ghz, 2GB ECC memory, SCSI-3 10000 rpm drive - 100 MB mysql space; dedicated mysql server: Dual P3/866Mhz, 2GB ECC memory, RAID1...
  14. F

Need Web host With Mail In Sign up.

what is mail in sign up? Can you pay with paypal? Wire Trasnfer? Money Order?
  15. F

A Good host supporting....

Hi MyAcen, thank you for your nice words regarding us. I'm very delighted to see a host to be so open minded and objective regarding other host. The purpose of my post is to get things straight regarding InterNAP's providers. I hope it's not seen as a way of self-advertising ourselves...
Back