• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by feroxltd

1. F

Free-Web-Hosting.biz (5gb) Support in 5 different languages!

Free-Web-Hosting.biz is offering what many say is the best free web hosting service when it comes to speed, reliability and support. We offer support in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Chinese and German. Check out our active multi-language support forums here. Main features...
  2. F

Free-Web-Hosting.biz > Probably the BEST Free Host!

If you are already hosting your site(s) with Free-Web-Hosting.biz feel free to post your experience here :classic2:
  3. F

I need a Stable space!

Not in english, he said "I want to make a chines website" :wink2:
  4. F

Free-Web-Hosting.biz > Probably the BEST Free Host!

Free-Web-Hosting.biz is offering what many say is the best free web hosting service when it comes to speed, reliability and support. Main features include... 5gb disk space 20gb bandwidth 10 MySQL databases File Manager & FTP account awStats - Statistics php support * and much...
  5. F

Free-Web-Hosting.biz - Probably the best!

Now hosting more than 8000 web sites.
  6. F

Free Forum Hosting

Why settle with a "forum only host" when you can get a free web hosting account, install and customize the forum of your choice as YOU want it?
  7. F

Affiliate programs!

I am looking for a new "paid" host to promote. In the past I've promoted HostGator (it sucks) and some others through CJ. I've made many sales for them and they converted well, only problem is that when it comes to payout day, especially HostGator tends to cancel the payout. They have done this...
  8. F

I'm assuming the url I referred to is banned because it's a competing site. If I can not reference where to get the accurate info, you have a few options. 1. Search and you shall find the info 2. Take my word for it 3. Visit the site, read the posts in the support forums and decide for yourself.
  9. F

Aha, thank you. Check the bench mark results at the free+webhosts site and reviews for free-web-hosting.biz Tried to post direct link here, but apparently linking to that site is not allowed. I think that should be enough to back up my words :-)
  10. F

cite, what does that mean?
  11. F

Recommended One?

Adsense for sure. Have tested a lot of others but they don't come close to Adsense.
  12. F

Hi, Free-Web-Hosting.biz is offering what many say is the best free web hosting service when it comes to speed, reliability and support. Main features include * No banner ads * 5gb disk space * 20gb bandwidth * 10 MySQL databases * File Manager & FTP account...
  13. F

How much Bandwidth is your free host using ?

762gb last month. 8000+ accounts. I delete approx. 10-30 accounts daily though, so keeping the server as clean as possible from abuse.
  14. F

Free hosts Ad solution

Please delete. posted in wrong thread!
Back