• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FeediaCo

1. FeediaCo

Free Space Needed

If you would like to try us out we offer 1GB of space. If you have 1$ USD you can pay one time to upgrade to 2GB of space. We have a different model for paying but we will always offer 1GB of space for free and unmetered bandwidth. Instant Sign up at FeediaCo
  2. FeediaCo

FeediaCo Instant Hosting

Hello FWS Community, FeediaCo is the new standard in free hosting. What we offer: 1GB of Space cPanel Softaculous Free SSL Certificates 99.99% Uptime Instant Signups We started in the private sector about 3 years ago and then went public 1 year ago and the response has been amazing. Our sign up...
  3. FeediaCo

Need VPS ASAP

I sent you an email.
  4. FeediaCo

Need VPS ASAP

Hey I sent you an email.
  5. FeediaCo

Need VPS ASAP

Understood. I'm going to let this run over the weekend to see if anyone else has an offer. Am I able to email you directly?
  6. FeediaCo

Need VPS ASAP

I would assume the pricing in bold is the price with the selected addon's (cpanel/whm and softaculous) ?
  7. FeediaCo

Need VPS ASAP

Hello Everyone here are my requirements: 300GB of space (it doesn't have to be SSD I'm not worried about disk performance just capacity) You can recommend sufficient bandwidth right now I'm getting 2 TB and I don't even touch that cPanel/Whm with Softaculous Preferably no inode limit 2GB of...
  8. FeediaCo

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: 5GB or less Where: Anywhere is ok

I can host you PM me or contact me via my contact page http://aeroservers.net/contact.php
  9. FeediaCo

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: 5 gigs Where: USA

I can host you :) For $30/yr
  10. FeediaCo

Host full features

I can host you pm me or email me at jchman2010(at)gmail.com
  11. FeediaCo

Need some help with an antique

can you link me to that specific processor?
  12. FeediaCo

Need some help with an antique

Hi FWS just looking for some guidance on upgrading an Emachines T4010 I was going to bump up the RAM: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2GB-DDR-PC2700-2-GB-PC-2700-2X-1GB-333-DESKTOP-MEMORY-/370498397805?pt=US_Memory_RAM_&hash=item56436ce66d And upgrade the cpu...
  13. FeediaCo

Need Some Advice

I'm looking and I'm seeing that bacomp.us isn't taken. Do you think that is too long for a mobile site?
  14. FeediaCo

Need Some Advice

So I have the domain name build-a-comp.com and part of my project is to make a mobile site as well. However, I have found that typing out build-a-comp.com on a mobile device is not as easy and I want to have a shorter version of the domain itself. I looked into bac.* and all of them are taken...
  15. FeediaCo

Need Basic cPanel

I did nothing really suits me I just need some basic hosting please.
Back