• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by fazkhan

1. F

[Merged] The Most Members

Sigames.com A massive site has a lot of posts also Bigsoccer.com over 250,000 members
  2. F

Ten Things That Make Life Worth Living

i agree on all fo them:D
  3. F

A screenshot LAyout of my site...Please Help

yeh i hope to get into html and im really greatful if anyone will give it a try. Thank you to AKALON im really greatful you are giving this a try and you can contact me on fazfootball@hotmail.com and also good luck with it. I dont want the site reviewed by the way im just looking for some...
  4. F

A screenshot LAyout of my site...Please Help

Hi all... I have a screenshot of a site which my mate made but has said he dosent know how to send it and now has gone to university and wont be back for about 5-8 months. He just gave me a screenshot of the site and i was wondering if anyone can just make the site the way the screenshot...
  5. F

Championship Manager website to be built looking for help

I am currently working on a championship manager website its a site on one of the best selling games in Britain and if you are a big fan on the game then im looking for some help with the site here are the listings; You must be a big (soccer) football fan - Article Writer -...
  6. F

how to attract members to your site...please help

Ok ok i know this question might have been asked thousands of times but can anyone tell me how you attract members to your site. Can you give me free ways to attract a lot of members to your site and paid ways to attract a lot of members to your site please give me some advice. Also if anyone...
  7. F

Like Football Then check this out

Hello i have built a football forum called http://www.football-forum.com its a football(soccer) forum where i have used phpbb for if you got time please pop in and i hope u register as it only has 4 questions so its easy to join cheers and good luck england in the world cup!!!! faz
  8. F

Does Any1 Know Any Mp3 Websites

i cant find a good easy site to download songs from u got any ideas
  9. F

Arsenal kicks man u's as*!

manchester united are still favourites with ladbrokers to lift the championship next season 5/4 so good watch out arsenal van nistelrooy and keano will kill ya next year:D
  10. F

theres nothing on the link i tried google nothin happens
  11. F

Does any1 know any mp3 websites at all not morpheus or kazzaa like a website where u can download mp3s straight from dont ask why not morpheus or kazza but can u please help it would be very helpful cheers faz
  12. F

host.sk is down now?

it was up for 2 hours and then went dead i think there upgrading it
  13. F

host.sk is down now?

it was up for me too for about 15 mins but then it didnt work how long will it take to fix this problem
  14. F

Here It Is

my site is http://www.footballforum.tk the server has been down for some time please contact back on fazkhan16@aol.com
  15. F

host.sk is down now?

its still down for me
Back