• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ericzzw

1. E

park your domain

let me show how to use it: if you have a domain, no website temporary,that you can park your domain there. first, you create a webpage through globaldomainparking.com, then forward your domain to the webpage which you just created. for example: I created a webpage...
  2. E

park your domain

http://www.GlobalDomainParking.com I just parked my domain as bellow: http://www.ksdns.com £¨£º £¨£º £¨£º
  3. E

I need a host php+mysql 30M+

i can not activate it even!
  4. E

new php+mysql hosting

Tks a lot I've sent the e mail to them,but still not reply yet!
  5. E

inscription.free.fr

Does anybody know how to register this account? I filled all the information, but it shows my tel# is valid?
  6. E

does anybody know how to active mysql in www.as.ro

i registered an account, but do not know how to active mysql!
  7. E

does anybody know Russian? Pls help me!

many many,but totally fail! but the way, is hu.ru supports mysql?
  8. E

new php+mysql hosting

how to active PHP+MySQL ?
  9. E

i've registered,but when i active my account according its email,it can not be connected!
  10. E

tks a lot
  11. E

does anybody know Russian? Pls help me!

I heard host.ru support php+mysql. I would like to apply one account, but i do not know Russian. Can anybody show me how to register it and its mysql? tks a lot!
  12. E

Does cdiweb.us support mysql?

if support, how to active mysql?
  13. E

Do anybody know how to use mysql in iespana.es ?

my friend give me an iespana.es registered account,but i don't know spanish, i would like to use mysql , but i do not know if it support? if support, then how to active mysql? Tks a lot
Back