• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by eric996

1. E

Free web hosting and much more!

Your link brings me to nothing!
  2. E

Any Free Domain Hosting?

Hey Matrix, The thing is, I already have one of my domains hosted by your site. Good service by the way :) I didn't want to register two hosting accounts because thats unfair to the rest. I was just looking for a second host for my other domain. Thanks, Eric
  3. E

Any Free Domain Hosting?

By transferring I meant changing ownership. Of course, this isn't what I want. Seems like a trick to me and a good way to steal your domain. I just want a host to that will provide me with their nameservers so I can go switch them. Yes I've looked at clubhost, but I hate the posting...
  4. E

Any Free Domain Hosting?

any domain hosting that doesnt require transferring. Ones that give you the nameservers to switch manually? Thx
  5. E

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

I think we need something like this. ns.host.com ns2.host.com But i'll try what you said and see if I can host the site then. Eric
  6. E

Any Free Domain Hosting?

Matrix, your site still has to propigate. I'll check it out later. Thanks
  7. E

Any Free Domain Hosting?

Around 25mb - 50mb of space minimum bandwidth would be 500mb Domain hosting It's a pretty basic site. The most important to me is domain hosting because I'm having troubles with redirecting my domain with all of these sub-domain names. I've tried 57host.biz but I'm pretty sure my...
  8. E

Any Free Domain Hosting?

Does anybody know of a free host that will host your domain? Thx Eric
Back