• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Emrys

1. E

Peyros.com Temporarily Suspends Accounts

Ok, I'm stupid... what the heck is "warez"? All I know is my site is "suspended" and I'm royally pissed. :angry2:
  2. E

Unlimited Free Webspace!!

I signed up with 9cy... and my site is VERY LEGIT, it has been around for 3 years and I thought moving to your services would allow me to let it grow more... not crumble away. I just started moving in when this started happening. I emailed you with the address that is provided ON YOUR WEBSITE...
  3. E

Unlimited Free Webspace!!

I just signed up two days ago... and have a suspended account already? I was still moving in!!!!!!! I've tried to email you at hosting-help@9cy.com and the email got sent back to me. HOW HELPFUL. Are you saying that everyone has a suspended account right now? If so... how soon is "soon...
  4. E

Free Mailing List Providers

Thank you everyone for your suggestions! It was very helpful. Take care, Emrys
  5. E

Free Mailing List Providers

I would like to start an Mailing List for my website. I don't wish to use the ML for discussions with other people (that's what my messageboard is for), it's just for me to send out updates to my subscribers. Can anyone suggest services that provide: - Reliable service (of course) - Allow...
Back