• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by elix

1. E

Erudnet Down !!!

ha ha! Don't you understand that you can't legally run a hosting company at your age? Many people do it, but that doesn't make it legal. I know people that have the power to get you shut down right now (legally), but I'll spare you.
  2. E

50% OFF --> Premium Reseller Hosting <-- 50% OFF

Note: This special will not last long, take advantage of this super low pricing as soon as you can! R-500 500MB space 10GB Transfer Host 10 Domains WHM Access PHP 4.x w/ Zend Was: 11.95 Now: 5.98 <--Order Now--> R-1000 1000MB space 20GB Transfer Host 20 Domains WHM Access PHP...
  3. E

Only Serious Dedicated Host - Offer Please

Nice job reselling for LayeredTech (www.layeredtech.com)
  4. E

Web hosting

As soon as I saw the AIM name "Leetestetplayer" I would have said "sorry, I'm not interested in doing business with you" ;)
  5. E

Hosting w/PHP under $5

Are you looking for hosts to post offers if they are available or do you want recommendations?
  6. E

I need 1gb space, reseller package, 10-20 gb transfer.

http://www.zeonfx.com/reseller.html I'll offer the 1000MB package free for 2 months. We have been in business for 3 years and have the following reviews at WebHostingTalk from satisfied customers - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377436&highlight=ZeonFx...
  7. E

Reseller Account

No, you own raydi hosting which is now suspended from our servers. We don't want to offer services to you and I suggest other hosts do the same.
  8. E

Hosting From a Reliable & Honest Company w/3 Years of Experience!

Smart.Start »» 1.5GB Disk Storage with RAID and Daily Backups :: Don't worry about losing your data! »» 30GB Premium Data Transfer on a Redundant Network :: Experience Ultra Fast Download Speeds! »» 10 MySQL Databases »» 10 E-mail Accounts »» Fantastico De Luxe :: Install scripts in a few...
  9. E

Reseller Account

I'll offer that exact plan with a 7 day free trial. We have been in business for 3 years and have a wide range of experience in this industry. Contact us at sales@zeonfx.com if you're interested.
  10. E

thank you i like to start hosting help

That sentence right there represents the plausibility of your post very well. ...was I harsh? Yes I was, but believe me, we don't need any more 9 year old n00bs in the hosting market
  11. E

Reseller for 57host

I'm aware you didn't ask for input, but I felt I should state it anyway. Good luck...
  12. E

thank you i like to start hosting help

If you have to ask this question then DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STARTING, YOU'LL JUST RUIN THE INDUSTRY EVEN MORE.
  13. E

Anime Site Coming Soon.

In that case--it's all cool. I get really angry when I see people planning to distribute the episodes though
  14. E

Dedicated server needed!

I apologize...I thought you wanted it for $125 like your old provider. Take a look at www.liquidweb.com in that case.
  15. E

Anime Site Coming Soon.

great...yet another stupid Anime website doing the following --> a) using a simple php include that is easily hacked. And since many anime sites offer hosting, there are usually script kiddies having parties in their /tmp dirs ;) b) ran by a 13 year old who starts to explore web hosting and...
Back