• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Ekpyrotic

1. E

Modest Request.

All other offers welcome.
  2. E

Modest Request.

Hi guys! I decided to go with x10Hosting because he was established in '04. EDIT: I will not be hosting with x10Hosting because sign up is not working.
  3. E

Modest Request.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the offers. I would love to know all your uptime statistics.
  4. E

Modest Request.

Looking for a host to meet the following specification: PHP, MySQL, 50mb of space, 500mb of traffic, and 1 FTP account. I will need a subdomain until the one I have backordered comes out of 'redemptionPeriod'. I will be hosting Wordpress. I can, and will, post on forums. Site will be content...
  5. E

Fairly modest request (Skype Reading Group)

The Stealthy One, Your plan fits very well, I have trialled this Vista Panel. It's different, but I like it. However, could you please tell me your uptime statistics, and how long you have been running. And I welcome all responses. ~ Jordan.
  6. E

Fairly modest request (Skype Reading Group)

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! My name is Jordan, and I'm in the process of requiring a modest online habitat for www.bookcircle.org. I'll introduce you to the club first, before I put in my request. The Skype Book Circle, is a reading group where we conduct weekly discussions on a...
  7. E

Modest request (requires hosting)

Thanks for the swift reply Adam but I'll have to say no or two counts: I'd rather host with a company than on a mate's server. Not that I doubt your mate's validity or integrity but IMHO it seems rather unprofessional. I didn't put this in the request (I'm a certified idiot), I'd rather...
  8. E

Modest request (requires hosting)

Ciao! Thanks for taking a look. My name's Jordan and I require a small internet home to host a professional blog and a range of my essays. I'm a seasoned webmaster, and have far-fetched ambitions for my blog. I have a domain ready to go. The blog is focused on scientific eccentricity...
  9. E

Free good quality hosting needed for teaching site

Professor of Religion. I have my doubts.
  10. E

I need free file hosting that host files forever.please

...and why the bizarre font formatting?
  11. E

Podja

Thank you, awaiting your email
  12. E

Podja

Very nice. Clean, colourful. I'm signing up. EDIT: Please send me an email at Ekpyrotic [AT] Gmail [Dot] com
  13. E

Back again - small request

Thank hip_hop_x. Contact address or URL?
  14. E

Back again - small request

Offers are spread a little thin tonight, huh?
  15. E

My Studio's website

Not to shabby. The entrance page needs to go desperately, looks like you've added it to show off some very poor flash. The layout is nice (although I'd bring it all to the center), the header image needs an obvious redo - looks cheap, the central column needs some padding-top, background image...
Back