• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Effektz

1. E

10Mbit Unmetered Servers $49/mo : 1GB RAM, 320GB HDD

What's the cost for additional harddrives? Please state the size of the harddrive and the price one time fee or monthly fees. Thank you.
  2. E

Worst Host Names

Hahaha, I laughed so hard when I saw this.
  3. E

Counter-Strike 1.6 server

I liked your first offer but I want it in Texas, Dallas. That's all.
  4. E

I am still looking for a cheap Cal server. Please T_T
  5. E

They're Japanese Cartoons aired on TV and subbed by fans.
  6. E

Do you allow anime hosting? Licensed and Unlicensed animes.
  7. E

Sorry, it's a little bit too expancive for me. Is there any other offer that is cheaper?
  8. E

Is it 500 FPS?
  9. E

Hello, I am looking for a cheap private 10 slot server in Texas, Dallas. If you meet the spec below. Please post your website and a test server if available. => 500 FPS => 10 Slot Private => Located in Texas, Dallas => Ping Boost Thank you very much.
  10. E

I need a anime host.

Licenced animes as in series like Bleach and Naruto. These are licenced in the US. I used 700GB of disk space more or less. I'm still a student so I can't really find a way to pay 250$/month. So a dedicated server is not something I can easily afford. But 10GB is not really needed 5GB can...
  11. E

free web proxy service

Proxy site is not making forums moderators happy. Since people are using these to spam forums or shoutboxes.
  12. E

PHP Developer World Hosting

So this is only to test PHP scripts or we can actually host our websites on it?
  13. E

please review my site

The site looks too plain, maybe some color might help.
  14. E

Review this new style

I also think the footer should be as big as the menu. It'll look better in my opinion.
  15. E

Post to Host forums

But can you really host this much website with 50$/month alone?
Back