• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Eduard M

1. E

Small Request - Hoping for Reliability

Oh, well.:) That's understandable.:D
  2. E

Oh... the guy that takes all the offers and tries to find the perfect host? Good to know.;)
  3. E

@azoundria All right, I will check out IsMyWebsite and probably take it as an option if there will be any problems with the current hoster. Right now I don't feel the need, because I just set up my account and it works well. Thanks for the offer, I will PM you for an invitation. @Schmarvin You...
  4. E

Thanks for all the offers, I decided to take obosor's offer since it seemed the most professional.:) Have a nice day everyone!
  5. E

I'm sure you didn't get it, mates. I need a reliable one. If your server is running since 2010 it means that you are new, and posting here without trying to match my primary requirement shows only that you are desperate for clients. Please, when you make me an offer, mention since when you...
  6. E

My current hosting provider will be shutting down, so I have to find a new one. It would be great to have: 100MB of Space. 1.000MB of Traffic. 10x Features. I would like to use a trusted provider, who has been in this business since more than an year. Please also mention your uptime...
Back