• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Ederic

1. E

Belgian Hosting-FAST Servers-100MB Webspace- 1GB Bandwidth- Unlimted Databases,...

thanks for the hosting. the site is now up at www.upalumni.tk . :)
  2. E

Crosswinds.net

How's crosswinds nowadays?
  3. E

Free Hosting

me, too. for txtpower.org our e-mail address is txtpower[at]gmail[dot]com.
  4. E

Please take a look at our site, Tinig.com

v19 is now up. :) any comments?
  5. E

One more request

You want the links? Here: Ederic.com - My personal Web site Tinig.com - An e-zine for the Filipino youth (which is becoming more popular everyday because of its uniqueness) TXTPower - Portal for a consumer-rights organization of cell phone users.
  6. E

One more request

I fully realize that. But I know as long as I do it for a cause, and not just for myself or for profit, like-minded people who are willing to share their resources will always come. Thanks for the reply. :)
  7. E

One more request

I'm developing a new site where I will compile the writings of my college professor, who is a well-respected journalist in the Philippines. The site shall also be a venue where his former students and site readers could interact. The site will be mainly in English. Anyone who could host...
  8. E

I´m searchin for Server which let me...

I suppose that ends the discussion. :)
  9. E

FateBack...I=Newbie

that's a lot of options, huh! :)
  10. E

Anyone wanna host TXTPower, an organization for cell phone users in the Philippines?

Thanks for the suggestions. But is madsims a free hosting site?
  11. E

PHP & MYSQL & lots of bandwidth

Tripod would have been good if not for the pop up ads.
  12. E

Anyone wanna host TXTPower, an organization for cell phone users in the Philippines?

I'm one of the convenors of TXTPower, an organization of cellular phone users in the Philippines. TXTPower is a consumer-rights advocate. To know more about the organization, please read this article: TXTPower: Texter's Org, Consumer's Force. We already have a domain name and we are...
  13. E

Please take a look at our site, Tinig.com

What can u say about our v18? :)
Back