• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by easy forumz

1. E

**need hyip host,please offer**

Hi We at Easy Forumz can offer you our copper plan to meet your requirments for $1.50 this includes 100mb 5GB BW 100 of each Feature Or for the unlimited features you can go for our bronze plan which includes: 500MB 10GB BW Unlimited features Or we can make you a custom plan if you...
  2. E

I need a multi script

Hello I run a free forum/blog website reliant on ads. I was about to install the b2evolution blog but I cant find a multi script for it, anyone know where I can find one or if you have one please post it here. Or if you have another multi-script blogs and their originals please let me know...
  3. E

need a share host 100M/5G (Location:US, Pay via PayPal)

www.easyforumz.com 1gb space 10gb bandwidth unlimited features Contact us MSN: dave@easyforumz.com Email: sirmillman@yahoo.co.uk Please IM/email for a price or any changes to the offer thanks I look forward to hearing form you
  4. E

You need a host?

Hi we at easy forumz can offer you most deals but we are very proud of our 99.9% uptime and our full time support, this includes a support forum and an IM, we have a trained team to answer pretty much any question! Contact: IM: dave@easyforumz.com (emails unavailiable) Email...
  5. E

Need 1GB space Or More 250mb bandwith Or More

Hi djfrancis I think we have what you are after with: Disk space: 1gb Bandwidth: 1gb Cpanel & unlimited features Please contact me at IM: dave@easyforumz.com (emails unavailable) This is our support line or we also have support forumz on our site Email:sirmillman@yahoo.co.uk I look...
  6. E

good host needed

Hi I think we have what you are after with: Disk space: 400mb Bandwidth: 10gb badwidth Cpanel & unlimited features This would probable cost around $4/month which inclueds our 24/7 support Please contact me at IM: dave@easyforumz.com (emails unavailable) This is our support line or we...
  7. E

Hosting Required

we have what you want Hi Fried I think we have what you are after with: Disk space: 1gb Bandwidth: 50gb Cpanel & unlimited features Please contact me at IM: dave@easyforumz.com (emails unavailable) Email:sirmillman@yahoo.co.uk I look forward to hearing from you. This would be a...
  8. E

Need a RELIABLE host

hosting i can offer you; Disk Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 10 GB (10,000MB) Unlimited mySQl, FTP, Subs, addons, Email, Forwarders ect. Parked Domains - 10 all this for only $6 (nagotionable) Contact me on Dave@easyforumz.com this is an msn address please dont email only IM
  9. E

Reseller required

thanks for all the offers, can anybody offer anything else?
  10. E

Reseller required

hi we would like to register a reseler acount with the following: 5-10gb storage (upgradable) 70-100gb bandwidth unlimated sub domains unlimated ftp accounts unlimated emails (Can be missed out) unlimated hosted domains
Back