• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dutch

1. D

free hosting

I have to ask as it is confusing me.... How can you provide what the topic starter is asking for when you mention in your signature that you are no webhost ??? Why respond at all as if you are a webhost ?
  2. D

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

Will people be ripped off by him again by working for him ? webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1155973 and webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1152135
  3. D

Create a website in HTML...

A standard HTML website can be made in a very easy way. To make it look nicer and have some extra functionality, you can use CSS and java. If you are a good graphics designer an only HTML website could look nice.
  4. D

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

Source: kaytech.me/my/announcements.php?id=1 I think it is a cover up as well. 22 years old and puchased 'The Equiline Foundation' for 75k. I don't belive that.
  5. D

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

risk... Exactly, and if you cannot get updates for the OS anymore, then do you really feel safe having a machine in your network that could be a risk ?
  6. D

Next Windows OS

not changing to Win8 soon I will not change to Win8 as I am very happy with Win7. Windows versions are released too soon after each other. What more features from a new OS do I need ?
Back