• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DurixHost

1. D

looking for a host: max fee of $15 a month

How much Space/Bandwidth are you looking for? Well anyhow for $15 a month I can give you: 1500 MB Space 40,000 MB Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, E-Mail, Sub-Domains, etc. CPanel (Latest Version) w/ Fantastico 99.5% Uptime 24/7 Support NO OVERSELLING!!! PM me if interested
  2. D

What can I do with an old computer I have?

Sell it to a friend. I just sold an old HP I had to a buddy of mine...it was only 533mhz Celeron with 150 somethin MB RAM, 9GB hard drive. I got $50 for it. I took damn good care of that thing...updated it with XP...loads things fast as heck.
  3. D

Problem with computer memory

Could this be my problem? The original memory stick is 133MHz. The new one I bought is at 266...could this be whats causing it?
  4. D

Can you remember anymore than that? Does anyone else know?
  5. D

Hello, I'm having a problem with some memory I bought. I have a piece of crap Dell Dimension 2350 (an old computer I have in a different room at home, thought I'd give it some life). It only has 128 MB memory. I bought a 256 MB stick and intalled it with the 128, I had 384, goin good for an hour...
  6. D

Hosting template needed

Hello, I am looking for a new hosting template. The most I'm willing to pay is $50. I'd go to templatemonster but it costs even more money to get the template customized. I have a template I made which I use as my current one for my site: http://durixhost.com but I'm growing tired of it and...
  7. D

Is CJ.com not workin anymore?

You can see the code at the bottom when you go to the sign up page?
  8. D

Is CJ.com not workin anymore?

Hi, I tried signing up at Commision Junction www.cj.com but when it says to enter the code at the bottom of the sign up page it doesnt even show up...anyone else get this?
  9. D

Need help with PHP-Nuke/HTML coding

UPDATE: I got the left image to go over but the right image, I doint know what its doing... Heres what I mean (I have the right image shortened for better viewing) http://tdv2.clearphp.com/before.jpg This is the line of PHP/HTML I have them on: ."<table width=652 align=center...
  10. D

Need help with PHP Nuke/HTML

UPDATE: I got the left image to go over but the right image, I doint know what its doing... Heres what I mean (I have the right image shortened for better viewing) http://tdv2.clearphp.com/before.jpg This is the line of PHP/HTML I have them on: ."<table width=652 align=center...
  11. D

What do you need to run an ad program?

Hello, I'd like to start an ad program. Like buy 'Ad Manager Pro' or something like that where people can buy 'clicks', 'impressions', 'hits'. (Whatever you want to call it.) But what exactly do I need to run something like this?
  12. D

Where can I get a video card like this, cheap?

I'm not really good with this stuff... I wanna get a better video card for my older computer which is about 6 years old. It has 8MB memory and its a 24-bit even though it says 32 cus some colors dont look right like they do on my newer one which is a 32 bit. I want to get one with 32 bit...
  13. D

Show off your HDDs here

You guys are frickin rich --- people....damn...here I am on my 30GB hard drive that came with my $400 Dell computer with 128 MB of RAM... :( And my other 6 year old HP computer has a massive 9 GB hard drive... BTW can the memory in Dell computers be upgraded? Cus my HP has more memory than...
  14. D

Hosting template for sale

Template SOLD. Mods if you want you can now delete this thread.
  15. D

Hosting template for sale

All 4 pages coded. http://tdv2.hollosite.com/untitled.html The reseller and hosting plans pages look basically the same. If you want the support page changed I'll change it to your liking for free.
Back