• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dunno

1. D

No Sales! No Cheap Prices!

We don't offer any sales or cheap hosting WHY? We already offer our clients top quality hosting at affordable prices! Our uptime and support are second to non and have NO complaints from any of our existing clients. We only offer hosting to European clients as our servers are UK based...
  2. D

Static-Host

I should but I won't as they know who they are and I guess so does all the other Statichost clients who have posted on this thread, so maybe one of them will??? Surfice to say they both seem relatively new to this forum as they have few posts. Not that it makes it less excusable....or does it?
  3. D

Static-Host

Glad it's sorted Steve. ps.....To the 2 people who sent me pms' regarding switching to their hosting companies when statichost was suffering downtime.......If I was looking at switching hosting providers (which i'm not!) I certainly wouldn't choose either of you vultures. Talk about...
  4. D

Static-Host

It is strange that it was almost a year ago since the last long downtime period. What is even more puzzling is that Steve also went on his hols at the same time! I can't for one minute believe that Steve went on holiday without leaving someone in charge...That's just unimaginable and surely...
  5. D

Static-Host

I've not heared anything either. Been down since last night around 10pm GMT Hopefully back up soon!
  6. D

The meaning of "Unlimited"

That's a very good point. When I was looking for a host, If I remember correctly the only ones who used the word "unlimited" were the very cheap ones. The more expensive hosting companies I looked at (which I went with) ALL had bandwidth limits. I must admit that for some reason unbeknown to...
  7. D

The meaning of "Unlimited"

I watch this forum everyday and as someone mentioned this topic has been done to death but I must admit I still don't get the problem with using unlimited! Everything in this world has limits so there is no such thing as unlimited, it is just one of those words which we can use to express "you...
  8. D

StaticHost

Hope you get your server up and running soon. Good luck to Statichost and their clients in the future.
  9. D

StaticHost

I guess I should have used the word 'most' in front of my comment. I apologise but it is just frustration when reading some of these comments. If Steve is on holiday then hope he has a good time but where was Anthony? on holiday as well? No communication for days, no apology for the lack of...
  10. D

StaticHost

what a strange thread this has turned into. How can anyone start a petition again another company without being in receipt of the facts? Are you guys for real? Just because someone says they have paid is that fact? I would interested to know how a company could suspend an account when it had...
  11. D

StaticHost

I don't normally reply to idiotic children who need educating but just this once sinse he has flamed me ( admin take note) If you want to defend them then do so, your decision but do not quote me or offer me advice since you have no idea what you are talking about. Secondly, if you read my...
  12. D

StaticHost

A bit niave isn't it? of couse there is something they can do! they can tell there customers what is happening. Who the hell takes a day off when their business is going down the pan! The downtime maybe be excusable but the lack of communication isn't. Unless I am mistaken there is 2 of them...
  13. D

StaticHost

Hi Abuking, I am going to using pipex (uk) Very reliable and they are also a major isp here.
  14. D

Looking For Free Forum That Allows Adult Content

I think you may be impressed if you goto the phpbb site and look at how many templates there are.. To be honest and i don't know if this will help. I think most hosting companies now include a forum with there hosting so you basically click a button and it installs. It maybe a good idea if you...
  15. D

Looking For Free Forum That Allows Adult Content

Oh I see, Just curious, why do you not like phpbb? it has had various attacks lately but it is the most popular around for a reason. I must admit never tried vbullitin but have tried ipb,ikon,yabb and no match for phpbb with all the mods you can addon. Anyway, I am detracting you and your...
Back