• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DTemplar

1. D

sonichost going out of business

Yup, Victor told me.
  2. D

DV2 is down, affecting several hosts.

nope myacen.com and my site hosted with them are both down.
  3. D

It's down again. As of right now. *points at posting date/time* :mad:
  4. D

OK it looks like it's back up....for now.
  5. D

Where'd you live Daniel? I'm using Shaw living in Vancouver, BC and it doesn't work. Also...can you see my site: http://www.dtemplar.com It's hosted at Myacen thanks. Texchron: Try typing the URL in your address bar instead of clicking on the link. Works for me.
  6. D

Nope still doesn't work. It JUST went down. It still works half an hour ago.
  7. D

Myacen's down again? My site doesn't work and their site is loading very slow. AND THEY HAVE TO PICK TODAY, MY SITE'S LAUNCH DATE, TO BE DOWN. @#$%@#$%@$%.
  8. D

Myacen Question (re. email)

Yeah I know I could just ask this on their contact form on their website but it's too much to fill in. :) Anyways...it says they support POP3 email...but do they also support webmail (ie. i can check my email thru the site with Internet Explorer like hotmail)? Thanks for replying.
  9. D

discount-hosting.com

Anybody knows of http://www.discount-hosting.com? It's $10 per year but is it reliable? There's no support but the forums is pretty active though. Anybody heard anything good or bad about this host?
  10. D

No Free Domains

Crap! I got a free domainzero domain and now I can't log in! It'll expire in September....do you think they'll just delete it at september?
  11. D

Any good domain hosts?!?

Anybody knows what's with coolfreepages.com's signup? I want to sign up but that serial number thing is screwed up..........i tried like 20 times!
  12. D

Any good domain hosts?!?

I need something that: -Have CGI AND/OR PHP -50 Megs or more -Have domain support! Don't tell me Hypermart/Virtualave because they just kick me out. And don't tell me Portland because they're too dam slow. And I did a search. CoolFreePages is good but I can't sign up...it keep...
  13. D

Any GOOD hosts that supports everyone.net?

Anybody?! Perferbly no banners, domain support, and CGI-Support...
  14. D

POP @yourdomain.com free email service?

Anybody knows if there's any service like everyone.net or bigmailbox but with Pop3 mail?
  15. D

Guestbook CGI Script WITHOUT HTML tags support?

OK......where do i get that then?
Back