• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by drwho200

1. D

Hosting Required and WebDesign for Christian website

Wow! Many many thanks! I wish to accept your amazing offer. I am excited to hear you're in studies to become a minister as well which is awesome! Good Luck with that. Christian friendship like this is great to feel and experience. Please PM me to get this all set up and to talk about the...
  2. D

Thanks for your kind offer. What about Flash Designers? Your offer is definitely what I require in terms of features apart from BW but as you say it can be upgraded. Christian?
  3. D

Hosting Required and WebDesign for Christian website [Solved!] Hi there! Over the past year or so I have been creating ideas for a website for the glory of God, a Christian site with simple design and interactive items to try and display quickly and effectively the message of the Good News...
  4. D

Need a Personal Site Host Urgently

Hi, I am looking for a private account away from big companies to host a Personal site, I have a .co.cc and as a writer I need a good site to keep the work up. I would like to use my .co.cc as my Domain. If possible I need the following specs: -At least 100MB space for .doc/.odt/.pdf...
  5. D

HUGTHETREES.COM! Now accepting environmental pledges!

I would be happy to link to your site from mine, www.group-together.org if you could send me a button or banner.
  6. D

$$$Looking for Partner$$$

What kind of writing projects?
  7. D

Free TLD Domain

My site is www.pickettstudios.srhost.info at the moment. I am a Freelance Writer, 3D Film work, Graphics and webdesign. I am happy to place a link on my site to any site of your choice as well, a .com will allow me to make some money out of Free Lancing. 362 Hits so far in just a few days of...
  8. D

My Services

Here is a list of all my Services that I offer: Payment by PayPal please or cheque: Freelance Writing -Film, TV, Commercial any kind of Freelance Writing. Please make sure you give enough time for me to work on any piece -Scripts, Short Stories, Proof Reading Advisory Work -Films, 3D...
  9. D

How is the domain registration market

Thats good rules, I have not got control of my Free Domain for exactly that reason.
  10. D

Uptime Guarantee

I would like to back up the point made earlier, in my time at Stone Rocket I have had no serious downtime that hasn't been fixed in around 30mins.
  11. D

Direct Admin, reseller if possible, small, textlinks,...

Those seem like good reasons. Good Luck! :) I know it is hard to get a reseller.
  12. D

Direct Admin, reseller if possible, small, textlinks,...

My Advice would be this. Hardly anyone gives out Free Resellers on servers that don't have 10000 accounts on them. I would start talking to people on MSN if possible and arrange things on there I find I get a lot more from a host if I ask for things on MSN and you can give a lot in return, try...
  13. D

looking for free reseller account

My Advice: Start talking to people that you know with Servers thats what I have done and I have been given a lot because they found me to be friendly and helpful towards them.
  14. D

Branding.

Wow! I am going to create a Custom Avatar now as well.
  15. D

Largest Post for Hosting Forum?

CNLucas do you mean StoneRocket.net? I am a Moderator and Account Creator there. Yes it is a big Forum and full of great people.
Back