• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dot5hosting

1. D

Any1 know a good european host ?

<<Mod edit>> When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  2. D

I am considering paid hosting....

<<PLEASE read the rules as to how a host can reply >>
  3. D

Which Host?

Here's the special package from Dot5Hosting company. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 200 MB Storage 10 GB Bandwidth Per Month 2 Domain Hostable 3 Domain Pointers 3 mySQL Database Unlimited! Subdomain Unlimited! POP3 Email...
  4. D

Create Own Download Script

nag, should i put auto_increment in the downloads when i create tables for it ?
  5. D

:: Special Package :: With Ensim Control Panel

Here's the special package from Dot5Hosting company. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 200 MB Storage 10 GB Bandwidth Per Month 2 Domain Hostable 3 Domain Pointers 3 mySQL Database Unlimited! Subdomain...
Back