• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by doomachine2000

1. D

Paypal to Egold Exchange

Hey, I need egold so I am provide an exchange service for people who need paypal but have egold:knockedou . I dont have any rates for like if I give you $40 via paypal, you give $45 back. I don't have that sort of stuff. I deal straight. Contact me if your interested: Email...
  2. D

Help dedicated servers Plz

thats a vps......I can tell you that, I know them...they used to be good...
  3. D

Resellers Starting at $2.95/month!!!

yes but, our hosting does NOT have google ads allthough Edit and that was our old php script, it's fixed now...
  4. D

Free Reseller or Free Dedicated server plz!

exactly, I mean, I might've considered a 500mb reseller, but a server? Wtf you on, drugs?
  5. D

Resellers Starting at $2.95/month!!!

Hello, We at WireHost.Ws are offering Reseller packages starting at $2.95/month Here are the details: Reseller Package 1 Space: 1000MB Bandwith: 15000MB cPanel/WHM Unlimited MySQLs Unlimited Emails Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Subdomains Multiple Domain Hosting 99.9% Uptime Guarantee 30...
  6. D

VPS Researched

<<Mod edit/He specifically asked for VPS>>
  7. D

Dedicated server needed- Budget $240/month

Ok, I have chosen some1, I allready got the server, thanks anyways....
  8. D

Looking for a reseller account

I think he doesn't have paypal or something, I mean, we should let him have it, I'll sponsor you :), well, in a week or so, yea
  9. D

Needed host for 2-3 GB webspace 200+ GB monthly transfer

Wirehost Can provide: 5GB Disk Space 250GB Monthly Transfer Unlimited Features Cpanel 10.8 Free support via support ticket,msn,aim,yahoo $6.95/Month | $70/Year Instant setup http://www.wirehost.ws/Auto-Host/ click here to get it setup NOW! its shared hosting3 and in a few mins, you can have...
  10. D

Needed Dedicated or VPS

you did that the same with me.....
  11. D

Nah, I really need unmetered....
  12. D

Dedicated Server

yeah,and he wants root to create reseller accounts....I would say vps! try these people: http://serverpronto.com/detail-starter.php I have used them for about 3 months and they are good....not the perfect uptime but its allright
  13. D

I knot them, only one server though...
  14. D

hmm, any1 else? I am in need of it quite urgent, before thursday :)
Back