• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dkdai64

1. D

What you wanted to do

Well within my life time I wanted to do some of the adventurous and dangerous thing even that is not my profession. I want to do sky diving once within my life time. I want to feel like a birds when they fly, they really feel so free. Just like that even I am not a bird but this is one of...
  2. D

What you wanted to do

Hey every one there every one has there aim in the life, some wanted to be doctor, some engineer, but there is another thing which is really very interested. Obviously even you are a doctor, engineer or some of the other professional job except that job have any other things which you want to do...
  3. D

Me = Little Miss Pilot

Congrats to you miss pilot that you are titled as miss pilot. Keep it up and do hard work on you job. This is my Favorited job but I am not a pilot actually I wanted to be but because of my luck I missed this chance and got another job here.
  4. D

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

I am really agree with you because I am also using the chrome this is one of the best achievement of the Google. Chrome is fantastic its open very fast within the second. When I used to use another surfer its made me really very lousy. Thank you for sharing you view about Google chrome, now want...
  5. D

How to do?

Here I am spreading my question to all of the users of this site. Well I register in 2 of the other site like this but my that kind of site is banned some kind of spam and copy paste. I still don't know where I have to post my thread and what kind of thread is suitable for what kind of topics. I...
  6. D

Euro 2012

Who ever win the Euro that is the good effort and love towards to their country. They really want to show to the world that their country is one of the best ever. Spain won not only the Euro cup they won the World Cup 2010 also.
  7. D

How to catch a kangaroo

First of all have to go to Australia, because this is the country where we can get kangaroo then fix the tail like kangaroos have on you after that follow them according to the kangaroo's steps of course we can catch the kangaroo.
  8. D

About Drinks

Do anyone knows that there is something mixed up in the cold drinks or any kind of drinks which is very dangerous for the health. If we don't know about this, this will snatched our life from us. Well, in whiskys or rums we really can not see so wanna ask to the guys how to prevent this types of...
  9. D

What do you want to become in future?

internet Actually, I want to be an internet joiner because this makes every body close. Friends, families, relatives, etc. This is really very fantastic job for me.
  10. D

Hi

Hello, everyone I would like to introduce myself as Dkdai from Nepal. I'm holding a job in my country. My hobby is to access internet and chatting with friends when I got free time. Well I'm using this site because I heard that this site is helping to the new users if they have any problem to...
Back