• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dj Terrorist

1. D

Need host for Non-profit PHP script team :)

:p Thats my problem. Too bad tho, becaus PHP5 is way more better then PHP4:biggrin2:
  2. D

My eye catched that you still use php4, while i asked for php5 :shame: . Could my package be upgraded to php5? With my best and kindest regards - Kenn
  3. D

Dear hoster(s), Me and my frend are scripting in PHP for a while now, and we are creating a CMS in php to manage our personal website full of PHP scripts we made. Since my previous hoster quit hosting, i am looking for a new host that can host our website. This is what we need: 30 to...
  4. D

req: Free host - 50 MB

Dear webhosts, thanks for taking time reading my request! This is what i'm searching for: 50 MB webspace 4GB Bandwith PHP/MySQL Database And i prefer Cpanel, but it's not required. Also i would like(NOT REQUIRED!) a fast not-too-overloaded server in europe with around 99% uptime. Would...
  5. D

Lan party Org. In need of webhost

Hi, Divinelan is a small non profit Lan Party organization. We already had 10 lan party's, and we where just about to announce Divine Lan 11, when we noticed our host was offline. Now we need a Fast, reliable hosting that can give his/her word that the hosting is reliable, fast and has 99,9%...
  6. D

Free fast host needed.

I guess nobody is interested...
  7. D

SinoLaw need fast hosting!

He wants "UNLIMITED" Bandwith and "UNLIMITED" Storage. And everything else Unlimited. So i guess moderators will delete this topic.
  8. D

Free fast host needed.

No ads, no forum posting. I need 30 to 50 MB Webspace, MySQL/PHP FTP Acces Secure server Fast server in europe or near. I will be hosting a forum and a subwebsite. It will have more then 50 unique visitors a day as our website has more then 100 unique visitors a day!
  9. D

JLHost Promotion - Free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts

I'd LOVE that free hosting :D Please PM me :)
  10. D

Xtreme-Webhost

So every 3 weeks, u need to have 30 posts? That sucks...
  11. D

Request: Good And Fast Hosting

Button add, banner? Name something :) Not too big...
  12. D

Pro. Hosting Request

Again, im asking for fere hosting This aint crossposting, the other post was for a frend. Just saying. Now i need: 500MB Storage 2GB Bandwith 50 MySql Databases Cpanel PHP[Duhh..] PhpMyAdmin Pre-Installed scripts ------------------------------------ I will be hosting fansites...
  13. D

Sorry i AINT DOING NO POSTS ON NO FORUM :shame: Soz..
  14. D

Self-Made movies of games... So yes :P To give full details: It's a game fansite of Grand Theft Auto, Actually Multi Theft Auto[Multiplayer of GTA] We host self-made stunt movies, mods, hacks e.t.c Nothing illegal. We got all © for everything, so no need to panic....
  15. D

Great free hosting, tasted like paid hosting !!! No need to post !!!!

Nice succes, 19 downtimes in a week Lost 50 users in a week, including me Big google ads Cpanel aint even working Slow servers My sig on forum's was an X most of the time, Becaus of the downtimes... Dude, good luck with your 'Succes' :tired2:
Back