• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dimerx

1. D

Raj Hosting Sold

We have withdrawn from the purchase of Rajhosting We have decided to withdraw from the purchase of Rajhosting.com due to a number of reasons. We wish Raj all the best in selling his business.
  2. D

Raj Hosting Sold

The sale is going through. I am purchasing Rajhosting I have asked Raj to close this thread. Unless for any reason he or us decide to pull out.
  3. D

NEWADULTZONE.COM | ADULT WEB HOSTING | STARTING PRICE 600 usd

Offer - Subject to Conditions I will offer $500 for all your clients and the server. I am not interested in the domain name. Condition 1. Please provide me a full accounting history of all your clients going back at least 3 months. 2. Evidence of your server is in operation ie login...
  4. D

Raj Hosting Sold

Offer - Subject to Conditions Hi I PM you at WHT however it seems you have been banned. I will make a conditional offer of $575 for your business. However the condition is I need a list of your clients website you are hosting to validate the clients you have. No direct contact will be...
  5. D

Namesweserve Offering 28 Day Free Trial a selected Hosting Plan

Limited Time Only We are offering the following Hosting Plan on a Free 28 Day Trial :- NS50 Intro Hsphere CP 500mb Web Space 5 Gigs Free Monthly Bandwidth 5 Email boxs (2 Default Email Boxes) 25mg per Email Box space 2 types of webmail Anti-Spam Filitering Ready cgi/php/mysql...
  6. D

Hosting Needed:300MB/10G Brandwidth

We have the ideal plan for you We have the ideal hosting plan for you NS100 Junior 1 gig webspace 10 gigs Free Monthly Bandwidth 5 Sub Domains 12 Email Boxes 50mg Email Box space ea. 5 Mysql database 100mg Mysql space All server scripts installed Weblizer, Transfer Referrer logs...
Back