• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by digital.bath

1. D

experienced MT user required

i was wondering if anyone would be willing to take on the rather tedious task of configuring our templates.. er.. as a sign of my eternal gratitude, i'll send you this months toothbrush. its a reach.. only used 31 times!! interested? email me: masters@digital-bath.com the design you'll be...
  2. D

subdomain, php, cgi.. yes, everythings wonderful

that my friend.. is an amazing idea :)
  3. D

My game website!!

i was proud of the ripped design.. but i don't think many other people appriciated it :P
  4. D

My game website!!

..oh believe me. you are :) and i think you'll find that there was never an under construction sign.. but its ok. i'll let you off.. but just this once :-*
  5. D

My game website!!

actually, according to the rules, the only forums you're allowed to post are the ones you've skinned yourself. so.. from this we can establish that the work is that of their own :)
  6. D

My game website!!

you're abit slow off the mark aren't you jan? and how was that relevant to the current topic? was it constructive critisism? ..no. you're such a hypocrite :) anyways, if you payed any attention to.. anything - regardless of the fact that the link has already been posted in these forums...
  7. D

My game website!!

tandoc.. i think you're missing the entire point about it BEING A TEMPLATE. in essence.. some one else made it. and he's asking people to review his site.. when the vast majority of the work is not that of his own. AMD I GETTING THROUGH :@
  8. D

Action Realty

almost my favorite color!! you're a star :-* muah
  9. D

My game website!!

ah.. it seems that in your old age your eyesight has abandoned you. ..or maybe you already removed that post :|
  10. D

What is the best free host.

despite the 'no non english sites' in bold.. we clocked up 192 applicants in the first 3 days. wonderful.
  11. D

My game website!!

youre STILL missing the point. regardless of whether or not he has permission, he did not make the design, did he? in essence, it is not his own work therefore he should not be entitled to obtain any credit in consequence!! ..is anyone hearing me?
  12. D

Action Realty

all ive got left? no.. i just realised you're not worth my time :) and what does BANNED have to do with the price of cheese? we weren't being negative about his design.. and.. even if we were just being negative, i could talk about how wonderful Jan is.. how on earth would that encourage...
  13. D

Action Realty

you should consider adding ESP to your list of.. 'skills' you know :)
  14. D

Action Realty

me and burrell speak very similarly i think you'll find.. :) and you got paid for THAT site? ..what were they thinking?
Back