• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DesertWolf

1. D

I need a host, and reliable one at that.

Actually, I'm going to need different requirements. - Fast, Reliable servers. - Not too intrusive ads. Preferably a popup, but if its a banner, I'd prefer it to be user placeable. - 35 megs of space minimum - Traffic isn't too much of a prob, so monthy transfer would prolly not exeed...
  2. D

I filled out the form at frostyhost. Waiting for a response.
  3. D

Okay, I need a free host. Emphisis on the free, too. I can't pay for hosting, I have no job. This is what I need: - Fast, Reliable servers. - Not too intrusive ads. Preferably a popup, but if its a banner, I'd prefer it to be user placeable. - 25 megs of space minimum - Traffic...
  4. D

I came from China

:rolleyes: is all that comes to mind... Unlimited bandwidth is non-existant.
  5. D

Host needed for random pages and files

I need a host that meets the following reqirements 20mb of space or more Remote Linking I'm not sure about bandwidth, but a reasonable ammount... somwhere around 1gb php and mysql (i'm thinking of uploading phpbb) no ads is prefered, but a small popup or popunder is acceptable... ftp...
  6. D

Host Needed.

I need a host with the following: 40mb of space minimum. File size limit of over 1 megabyte. (Not very important) No banner ads at the top. I wouldn't mind a footbanner or a small single popup. FTP Uploading As for traffic, there won't be many large files. Just html and images, so i'd be...
  7. D

no ads hosts

Well, if you speak slovakian, and can handle the slow speed, host.sk has what you want.
  8. D

Will someone make me a button ::READ FULL::

I gotcha One. I just made one. It only took me about 15 minutes, so it's no big loss on my part. I'd be happy if you could just mention my anime fanfiction site to people you know. By the way, it's an animated button. It's too big to attach, so uploaded it to my website...
  9. D

Banners, Logos, Buttons, etc. for Domain

i doubt it. anyway, i'm not getting any relevant replies! please, PM or email me if you are interested.
  10. D

:rolleyes: how many "Phils" run anime fanfiction websites named "Phil's Fanfics"? You guessed it... 1. ME! :D
  11. D

well, most of my work has been done as message board sigs for myself. I don't really have a portfolio, but i can make one some time. I just got it, and i'm pretty confident in my abillities.
  12. D

Best HTML Editor

I only use wysiwyg editors. Dreamweaver MX is too expensive, and takes too long to download on my comp. As of now, i use Netscape Composer. It's allright. 1st Page 2000 is shit if you don't know html. It isn't easy to use. Your best bet is to get a fast connection or a ton of $$$ and go get...
  13. D

I just got used to photoshop, and now i can make some pretty nice images. Here's the deal. I'll make you a banner, logo, button, avatar, message board signature image, a web design template, or anything like that, if it isn't beyond my capabillities. But... I WILL need something in...
  14. D

Anything for free like Abode for photoshop?

I used to use a trial version of PSP on my old comp, but it was PSP4, so it sucked Now that i got a new comp, i got Photoshop 7. THere are ways of getting it for free... but i shan't speak of them here. The moderators might get a little bit ticked off. :D
  15. D

New Forum! Looking For Moderators!

Use phpBB 2. It's very reliable, and easy to setup. If you don't know how to, i can do it for you.
Back