• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by deeplist

1. deeplist

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

What's good everybody?
  2. deeplist

Do u Like freewebspace ?

The forum is nothing like it used to be. It lost its "feeling" years go.
  3. deeplist

Where to host my site

Although geographic proximity is something to think about, I would not consider it to be "very important." This isn't 1998.
  4. deeplist

I need a free hosting site

I've renamed the file extensions on my executables and zip archives so that I can try to disguise them as HTML files.... but for some reason my free hosts still won't let me upload them... I need to find one that does. k thx bye.
  5. deeplist

Upgrading XenForo

I tired to get on here several times, and it kept showing a server error... This is the first time I could get on in a couple days.
  6. deeplist

How many cigarettes can u smoke @ once?

Okay... so you haven't smoked for 14 years, or.... you don't smoke because you're 14 years old??
  7. deeplist

When should I change shared hosting?

What's wrong with people... Why waste money on a VPS? Do you know how to run a server without a control panel? Or do you want to pay ten times what you're paying now for a VPS plus licensing fees? If your current provider has plans available with a higher bandwidth allowance, take advantage of...
  8. deeplist

When should I change shared hosting?

Getting a VPS for a single website would be a waste of time and money.
  9. deeplist

Transfer of Domain...

No you don't.
  10. deeplist

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Bunch of newbs.
  11. deeplist

What is difference between Linux hosting and Windows hosting?

Uhhh..... one uses a Windows based OS and the other uses a Linux based OS...
  12. deeplist

What device do you use for your forum discussions?

Smartphones are a pain in the ass.
  13. deeplist

Transfer of Domain...

Keep in mind there's a hold on newly registered domains and you can't transfer them for 60 days.
  14. deeplist

effective way of seo

Oh my God... here we go with this shit again. Must we beat this dead horse to death? Google isn't stupid and their algorithms pick up on this crap. (It's not like it was 10 to 15 years ago.) Focus on building RELEVANT content and stop worrying about trying to fool the search engines into...
  15. deeplist

Website hosting reviews

So, it only took them seven whole months to add 4 hosts to their database for review? Not to mention, the site looks like it was put together by a 10 year old. I wouldn't put much weight into anything posted on there.
Back