• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ddrmaster554

1. D

free host - HELP!

Hello all, I'm looking for a free host that'd be willing to host my website. Here's what I'd like (the minimum requirements): 300MB of space 5GB of bandwidth FTP 3 MySQL databases Support PHP Subdomain Support for .rbs files My website runs a flash media player that streams songs...
  2. D

host needed

I'm in need of a host that has about 500 mb of space and at least 2-3 gb of bandwidth. It's for a player that streams music off my web site. This music is not for any downloading purposes whatsoever, just listening. I don't want to post in forums weekly or whatever. For an ad, what I can do...
  3. D

need another host

their TOS states that I cannot stream music on my website and I have a rather large flash player that streams songs...:cry2:
  4. D

need another host

heres a screenshot of my stats
  5. D

need another host

i'm sorry, but i don't. my site is just a personal one, with an extensive photo album and wordpress and sections for funny movies, games, pictures, and guides/tutorials.
  6. D

need another host

the place that hosts me right now may not be able to provide free hosting for me any longer so i'm in need of a good, relieable host. they were able to provide me: 500mb space 25gb bandwidth ftp php no posting to recieve hosting all file types and no file size limit. i did not abuse...
  7. D

hosting needed for many users

hello everyone, i'm a part of the community at radio.blog.club. radio.blog is a flash program that is a stand-alone player that lets you stream music on your website, blog, etc... i'm looking for a host that would provide hosting for people that want a radioblog because finding a host that will...
  8. D

new free host needed

it's a personal site. flash games, flash movies (nothing bigger than 3mb), photo album w/200+ pics at 640x480 so they arent much bigger than 100kb, also had a forum but it was seldom used. edit: forgot to mention the radioblog, which streams music thats on the server. they're converted mp3...
  9. D

new free host needed

my other host is having a lot of troubles so I'm now looking for another one. my previous host gave me 25 gb of bandwidth and 500 mb of space for free, no forum posting or anything. I currently use 250 mb of the space (looking to expand so i'll need more), and I don't go over 5 gb a month on...
  10. D

Small Hosting needed plz

i need a host just like this only w/ftp and at least 5gb of bandwidth. could any of you do this?
  11. D

lots of bandwidth

no i havent yet, i was waiting back for a pm that i sent you reguarding the ad but i have it now.
  12. D

lots of bandwidth

i need a web host for my radioblog, a flash mp3 player that streams music. requirements: >30mb disk space as much bandwidth as i can get! my other host had 5 gb of transfer and it ran out in about 2 weeks! php, xml ftp - optional edit------------ file size limit - 2-3 mb subdomain
  13. D

other - limit bandwidth and disk space

yes thats exactly it
  14. D

free host needed

streryan, what kind of subdomain can i have?
  15. D

free host needed

i meant the host will let me upload mp3s
Back