• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DaZ_RoX

1. D

Free domains@ Cobrad.com...

So, in effect, they are spamming saying not to spam? Are you sure? :confused:
  2. D

Computer Company needs Hosting!

What you mean to say is: He wants to get the lowest cost possible, free if he can, but if he cant get it for free he is willing to pay. :)
  3. D

need at least 150M Put the picture

You applied for hosting for a warez site.. this wont work you know..
  4. D

Hosting for text based game

What script are you using?
  5. D

Host Needed For Runescape Fansite.

What exactly will be on it. Ive played it before and am interested in hosting you..
  6. D

Free Hosting! 20MB Space/100MB Bandwidth! Perfect for beginners!

You dont have to signup. Im only offering, if peole want they will take, if they dont they will simply move onto the next offer :)
  7. D

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

almost everyone it is good enough for ;)
  8. D

help please if u can i would realy appriciate it

from what I can see ther you arent doing something right as that long subdomain you stated could only be because you typed your uni.cc address in the subdomain field in cPanel.
  9. D

Which Kind of Hosting do you prefer Unix or Windows?

By personal experiences of viruses worms and so forther, and stability, I;d prefer Linux over Windows.
  10. D

bgfweb.com was one internet thief or not?

Please explain :confused:
  11. D

Free Hosting! 20MB Space/100MB Bandwidth! Perfect for beginners!

Hey all!! This is perfect for beginners to webhosting! specs: 20MB Space 100MB Bandwidth FTP Access PHP Scripting Directory access (http://free.tralinux.com/username) With MySQL on the way in a few days its perfect for beginners! So, why not signup today? It only takes up to 24...
  12. D

Need small amount of webspace with PHP

Give me a few hours and my server will be online and you may use space on that. :)
Back