• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dawgzzz9

1. D

Hosting

oh but there is! hmmm
  2. D

Hosting

wh00p wh00p I got it!! www.jetsetpictures.com and www.cody.jetsetpictures.com <edit> erm for some reason www. doesnt work..... http://cody.jetsetpictures.com
  3. D

Hosting

Ok, so Ihave ANOTHER problem :(....The subdomain works, but my domain goes to the subdomain too :(...what do I do??
  4. D

Hosting

My AIM is MonteM995 or yahoo is dawgzzz_9
  5. D

Hosting

Dunno, but it works now! thanks! Mods, you can close this thread. :biggrin2:
  6. D

Hosting

Bind8? <edit> ^_^!!! I got it!! Thanks guys!
  7. D

Hosting

Yes, at ZoneEdit, I put sub.mydomain.com point to my ip. Then in VHosts I have <VirtualHost www.sub.domain.com> ServerAdmin user@email.com DocumentRoot c:\doc\root ServerName www.sub.domain.com ServerAlias sub.domain.com </VirtualHost> Does that look right? Thanks for...
  8. D

Hosting

:-( I wanna know how to get subdomains and other domains to work but Vhosts don't work for me !! Can someone please please please help?
  9. D

Hosting

hmph...I still can't get it to work :( can someone help? Would it help if I posted what I put in my config on here?
  10. D

Hosting (cont.)

Thank you for all the help.
  11. D

Hosting (cont.)

I'm afraid not, since I am using what I am familiar with, and that is the Apache web server. <edit> Actually, what is this webmin? It looks intruiging(sp?). Where can I find more information on it?
  12. D

Hosting (cont.)

What does that mean?? <edit> And is there any way besides CPanel and Plesk that I can alot disk usage and bandwidth? It wouldn't be that big of a hassle to add the people to the httpd.conf myself.
  13. D

Hosting (cont.)

No, I plan to run this off of a spare computer at a store I have. We have a fast connection there, and I would like to utilize it better. Where might I buy Plesk or CPanel or both?
  14. D

Hosting (cont.)

OK thanks for the help with Virtual Hosts ;). Anyways...I was wondering, if I wanted to start a hosting company..how do I automate setup? This will be on Apache on Linux Redhat 7.3...Thanks..If need be, e-mail is montem995(at)comcast(dot)net and AIM is MonteM995 <edit> Also, how might I...
  15. D

Hosting

I'm looking to host myself and a few friends from my computer. I have apache setup, I was just wondering...How do I host domains with Apache:confused: I think its something to do with Virtual hosts or something..could someone tell me about this? Thanks...email is montem995(at)comcast(dot)net and...
Back