• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DavorMediaLive

1. D

IQstreaming is looking for resellers worldwide

IQstreaming is looking for resellers worldwide. We are looking for one reseller from each country. For more info contact us at info@iqstreaming.com Visit us at www.iqstreaming.com
  2. D

(EU) ready 2 stream (preconfigured streaming dedicated servers)

Greetings, Iqstreaming is premium live streaming service provider. We would like to offer your our best deal for streaming dedicated servers! We can offer You a high quality DEDICATED STREAMING SERVER of following configuration: # Dell R200 Intel QuadCore Xeon X3220 2.33Ghz #...
  3. D

Ready2stream (managed dedicated streaming servers) 139$/m

- Our company provides Live streaming services for worldwide radio stations.We have special offer of Ready2Stream servers.. -We would like to offer You the following streaming dedicated server: *Preconfigured Dedicated streaming server *Centova Control panel with full statistic of listeners...
  4. D

Hi!

...I'm Davor from Croatia. Very beautifull but also very corrupted country. I hope you will not mind on my bad English. Communication is best way to learn foreign language and grammar
  5. D

Have you ever been punched in the face?

I've got beaten a lot of times. It doesn't hurt so much if you have a heart!
  6. D

best program for burning movies

You have to choose to burn dvd, not cd and for bigger files choose to burn -udf-. That should work in any burning software. If you are using XP than Nero 6.6.0.3 is best! Unstable on Vista or 7
  7. D

firefox

maybe you are using some spyware removal or something like it. For example in advanced system care uncheck -privacy sweep- or it erasses all of your passwords in browser
Back