• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dark-wind

1. D

Reseller

another good offer. also i would like to add that in your offers you might want to state how much you will charge for every addtional 1gb space and/or 20gb bandwidth as craig had. thanks.
  2. D

Reseller

hhmmm... that's a huge difference(in price). smokyhosts, that's a good offer and i'll add it to the top of my lists.
  3. D

Reseller

Can i start off slow, like half of what you offer? then upgrade when needed?
  4. D

Reseller

i'll think about this offer, but before i decide, i want to see what others can offer.
  5. D

Free advertising spaces! | PCWT Magazine released (free)

URL: http://nbanotes.be Text: Online NBA Community Alt: NBANotes
  6. D

Help Required!!!

i can't see the site.
  7. D

www.tzyzhing.com

it' a little easy to do since you used php nuke and a theme from nukemods, but, hey, great theme sdelection, i must say. the scrollbar on the shoutbox must match with the site's color for better viewing. and the copyright thing, you still haven't edited it, the instructions on how to inset...
  8. D

Question

I guess i did, i'm not sure, but anyway, it's ok. my signature is now as simple as it can be.
  9. D

Article Contributors

As our website, www.nbanotes.be is totally new, we are encouraging people who loves basketball, the NBA in particular, who loves to write articles and wants an audience to read it, to be article contributors to our website. For more information regarding thw matter please visit the above site...
  10. D

Question

It is however ok to post your website URL in your profile and/or in your signature. That's in the rules right? So my question is, why did you(the moderators or whosever in charge) edit my signature then? This is just an honest question.
  11. D

Guestbook script

It's not polite to suggest something like this, isn't it? It's like making accusations when you don't know the person offering help, especially when it's not you needing the help.
  12. D

Scam Hosts

Hope this thing gets cleared out.
  13. D

20 x FREE RESELLER ACCOUNTS from RTG Lynx

^^^ That's good news. <<No referral links>>
  14. D

Reseller Question

what's your site?
  15. D

Frag Hell V2 Layout

9, coz i love small fonts :D