• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DanielJarrett

1. D

$15/m gives you 50 of everything!

Same here now...
  2. D

$15/m gives you 50 of everything!

LOL, I'm sure that plan doesn't come with 50gb bandwidth! (I'm sure he'll now claim it's 50MB bandwidth!)
  3. D

We are looking for a sponsor to host our site

Sorry, you can't put it on your site, because it was written by people who only agreed to having it on www.users.f2s.com.
  4. D

I just mean that we want to continue helping people. We also get along very well together.
  5. D

We don't want a rest! :)
  6. D

I also think he changed his mind. Maybe someone complained that it wasn't fair (all visitors to our forums knew that we were getting free hosting)? Or maybe he decided on his own that it wasn't fair? Myself, I think it's perfectly fair, as we've given more to f2s than most people have.
  7. D

What do you mean by "What else"?
  8. D

Thanks meow, but, surprisingly, we've had many replies, so now I'm having to sift through them and select the best one! I'm really pissed off at Chris now. Don't you think what he wrote in his first email sounded like he would host us for free? Now he says that it would be unfair to the other...
  9. D

So you're a visitor to our forums!! Chris, the manager of F2S wrote "Totally up to you guys! You guys have been brilliant and helped a heck of a lot of people. So whatever you want just let us know", but he has told us he won't keep our site! I personally thought that what he wrote meant we...
  10. D

Sorry to contradict you, but we have many tutorials where all that would be needed is to change the path to the document root. Anyway, we aren't going to take all the content from users.f2s and put it on the new site, we will write some new tutorials. The team behind users.f2s has decided...
  11. D

New ideas ..

See my post in the Offers forum.
  12. D

I am a member of a team of people running a website: http://www.users.f2s.com/. This website, as you can see, provides help to users of Freedom2Surf on setting up scripts and other website-related help. We would like to expand to a more general help site for webmasters. This website is hosted on...
Back