• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dale2k22

1. D

Win a free .com/.net/.org! - Lifelesspeople.com - Up to 2.5GB/50GB No Advertisements!

I have reached the age of majority in my country and I am legally old enough to own a domain name. I will not use the domain name for any illegal or abusive purposes. Enter me in the domain draw.
  2. D

www.drinkingit.com > my site

girly!? lol hmmm any ideas for stuff to put on there?
  3. D

www.drinkingit.com > my site

Hi please can you review my site, design wise and content wise! I know I need more content, goes without saying but its still work in progress, I managed to install a phpbb forum which has a little mini-community going, needs more people tho lol, the funny section is going to have more things in...
  4. D

PHP-nuke help :(

after fiddling round with things its now sayin HELPPPPPPPPP :crying5:
  5. D

PHP-nuke help :(

Hi people I am trying to install PHP-Nuke on my web site which is hosted on a paid host which actually supports it. I get this error when i try to install it I have edited the config.php file correctly and I have checked it over lots of times... any ideas people? Thanks Dale
  6. D

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

I say we jar him and sell him in a few years, hes a very rare specimen :biggrin2:
  7. D

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

lifelesshost, i was just wondering how lond it will be before I get my domain name I won registered n stuff? thanks again, you rule :coolmusic
  8. D

Updated changes! All approved for FREE Web Hosting

it does indeed :coolmusic
  9. D

Updated changes! All approved for FREE Web Hosting

what type of ads do u use??
  10. D

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! :coolmusic :coolmusic :coolmusic Thank you so much :) I'll PM you :)
  11. D

VespaCious.com gives away AGAIN 5 FREE ACCOUNTS!

Can you host me?? Ill need a sub domain account and I dont have a problem with your "powered by" link on my pages email address is ddddaaaalllleeee@hotmail.com if you want to email me abotu this or PM me please Thank you Dale :-)
Back