• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by d3ad

1. D

any 1 here has good experience in joomla?

I just want to ask a question those who have been using joomla if they are having problem with uploading big component or not. Because i cannot upload any component at all -.-
  2. D

any 1 here has good experience in joomla?

I would ask this question in joomla forum but seriously they lack for support I need some help regarding the component.
  3. D

My plan, your thoughts about it, help me out

@Dynash Yes I agree with your point and they will have all different design which suits the topic but same domain to link and different free website are suitable for hosting different kind of script, such as some website doesn't allow to load heavy script such as Joomla and some are perfectly...
  4. D

My plan, your thoughts about it, help me out

Hello there I been thinking lately to divide my different topic for eg. Topic A, Topic B and Topic C and host each topic in different free web server. And then link all of those different Topic A, Topic B and Topic C from 1 main index page. By doing this I can *manage limited bandwidth...
  5. D

Having trouble installing Joomla components and modules

Thanks for you reply but nop safe mode is off. Webhost doesn't allow .zip file to upload but i if i extract it and upload the folder by ftp and try to install by Com_installer and when i delete it again and try to install again i get another directory name used and this will continue -.-
  6. D

yes i tried to install component with com_installer but still same result
  7. D

I can't seem to get Joomla components and moules to install. I've tried "upload and install" with a gzip file, a zip, a tar (I'm using Stuffit on a Mac) but all I get is an extract error. I've got a feeling that this is something to do with phpsafe mode If I use the manual install option I...
  8. D

Need free webhost for my Domain

Wow! flame queens and kings all here haha.. any way I cannot show the vB license atm because i yet to buy it. I would rather buy software first then host, Its my options which one to buy either i could afford it not. Making website is my hobbies not a job unlike you guys so i tend to take...
  9. D

[HELP] my refresh rate is drope down...

Greato i never thought i would get support this fast. Thanks
  10. D

Need free webhost for my Domain

I am going to run a website about Games/Anime/Movie and going to us VB board software to run the site. We may link the anime/movie series from other third parties video website. We already have to domain and want a good webhost ASAP. the webhost we were going to use was totally crap. Easy...
  11. D

[HELP] my refresh rate is drope down...

Before I am sure my adapter was detected argg now its not anything wrong? I got a virus and i was successful to remove the virus but my laptop refresh rate was really slow and when i checked in i found out that my adapter is not there O.O any one help me recover it please.
  12. D

Forum hosting please.. phpBB3

Bro, If you are looking for easy, free and professional forum hosting phpbb3 then you should go for forumer .com its really good. After you are done with setting up you want to change the graphic and other mods and design. You should check up Fmods.com They provide free coding, skin, graphic...
  13. D

Can't.. stop... laughing

ahah like that pause swing was the best ahah
  14. D

Are you a pirate?

but so far i know there are 101010 x 010101 people before us and we come after them -.- by the time time are done with those ppl we are already dead l0l
  15. D

I really did it good this time

ohh well man all i could say is get a good doctor and cure it well while you can. My keen still gives me hard time for walking and it happened around age of 6 now i am 17. Don't take the pain and the risk together.
Back