• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by D0n0tr0t0d

1. D

Need to Acquire some hosting.

actually I plan on paying monthly, I just didn't want to create a paypal account. but I've been told I dont have to. so these are some very great plans. is there anyway I can set-up my account onto a sub-domain first.. then once my community grows, and I just move onto a regular domain...
  2. D

Need to Acquire some hosting.

i'm gonna be making a gaming community... so i'm guessing for now... 500mb Disk Space 5000mb Bandwidth Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Latest Cpanel Fantastico SOMETHING RELIABLE I need to be able to upgrade anytime aswell. also I don't want to be going through paypal...
  3. D

:: Illusion-Hosting.com :: Hosting Solutions. Made Simple. ::

:: Illusion-Hosting :: We offer a completely scalable solution. Start with our basic Hosting package and upgrade as you grow, As you upgrade, there will be no downtime for our clients. We can seamlessly upgrade you to the next level. With Illusion-Hosting.com, you have a fully managed solution...
  4. D

MyIPBHost.net FREE Invision PowerBoard Hosting

IPB Forum Hosting MyIPBHost.net MySQL Databases: 1 Forum installation by our team Sub domain 1 (forumname.myipbhost.net) Disk Space ( depends on Forum ) Bandwidth ( depends on Forum ) 1 Email Account 1 FTP account FTP Access: Yes True FTP: Yes Web FTP: Yes SSL Support: No...
Back