• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by d.clint

1. D

My new forum

Create dummy accounts, hire some quality forum posters and tell them to post number of interesting threads and use the dummy accounts to reply to those threads.
  2. D

Review my site xD

Its very simple and clean work. Good Luck :P
  3. D

Looking for Cheap Dedicated Server

gate2vn is right. Windows dedicated server is not possible for $50. We can provide you windows vps server it includes 10GB space, 200GB monthly bandwidth, 256MB RAM, for $49 per month (no setup fee).
  4. D

Looking for affordable Dedicated Server..

View our dedicated plans http://solidhost.com/index.php?inc=dedicated Contact us if you have any queries.
  5. D

Seeking for dedicated server

I'm very glad to hear this from you guys. Thanks. :-)
  6. D

Seeking for dedicated server

Your budget is low compared to your requirement, please raise your budget.
  7. D

Kinda need help finding a better host..

Hello, We have servers in Atlanta and Amsterdam. We can offer you. AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 512MB DDR RAM 80GB Harddrive (7200RPM) 1000GB Multihomed Bandwidth 100Mbps Fast Ethernet Port 8 IP adresses Price : $139/month (No setupfee) AMD XP64 3000 512MB DDR RAM 120GB Harddrive...
  8. D

SMALL VPS Needed To Experiment With

Hello, We accept payment via paypal, the vps will be setup within 12hours (no free or trial accounts). We can offer you, Linux Starter VPS 10GB Hard Drive Space 200GB Monthly Bandwidth 256MB Guaranteed RAM 1GB Burstable RAM Virtuozzo Power Panel Full Root Access 2 Usable IPs...
  9. D

Dedicated Windows Server, Established Hosts Only

We can provide you everything but for MSSQL there would be an additional fee, so we could do MSDE for you which is basically the free version of MSSQL. Helm is included for free. Plesk starts at $19 per month. It's possible to upgrade the server specs. AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 512MB DDR RAM...
  10. D

Question

Very well explain Craig. In more simple language, forum users are allowed to rate on anothers post, positive rating will increase your reputation, and negative ratings will lower it.
  11. D

check it out please

When I read the domain name I thought the site will be very attractive but its not, you should use some eye catching colors and don't leave the background portion empty. Good Luck :-)
  12. D

Mums Cat Site

Its a pretty good site, well done keep it up. :-)
  13. D

Rajhosting.com hosting?

Hey rajuthan all your packages doesn't seem to be realistic anybody can guess that you are overselling your services. If you want to be alive here and in this business then offer some realistic packages to your clients. Good Luck :-)
Back