• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Cyphix

1. C

Cheap Host..

I'm looking for a real cheap host...don't need much space or bandwidth, decent support, good uptime & respectable company. Want all the standard features... FTP, CGI-Bin, Perl, PHP etc etc.. Thanks.
  2. C

Good Computer Hardware PPS??

Best I've found is buy.com which pays 5% on everything, any better ones out there? What about amazon....do they sell PC hardware, I forget, they sell basically everything else. If they do, anyone know what they pay on it, I get confused with all their different payouts which depends on the...
  3. C

Little help...

Thanks guys! ;)
  4. C

Little help...

Anyone know how to get tables to go right to the border of the browser? When I tried it still had a border around it....only way I could figure doing it was using the image as the background, but I can't do it that way... I need to cut the image up or something & put it in tables to create the...
  5. C

A question of taxes... (I'm looking at you Jan & Czar)

It costs $1100 to register as a company? Is this a "company" or a "partnership or sole trader" company type thing?
  6. C

Any scripts like this?

Nope....that didn't work. Still only could get the not valid URL/page to come up. Tried both of those codes.
  7. C

Any scripts like this?

I tried both versions Salam but it always thinks it's not valid as it keeps sending them to the not valid URL/page. With that code, does it allow them to come from anywhere on the certain domain I put or does it have to be the root of it? eg; www.domain.com & won't work if they come from...
  8. C

Any scripts like this?

Thamks for all the suggestions. :) Salam...about your code: $valid_domains = array("www.domain.com","www.domain2.com","www.domain3.com"); $h=parse_url($HTTP_REFERER) ; foreach($valid_domains as $vd) if($h[host] == $vd) die(include("valid.dat")) ; header("Location: notvalid.html") ...
  9. C

Any scripts like this?

Thanks. if(!strpos($HTTP_REFERER, "http://www.domain1.com")) include("index.htm") ; About this code....if I want multiple domains would I do this? if(!strpos($HTTP_REFERER, "http://www.domain1.com", "http://www.domain2.com")) include("index.htm") ; What code do I add so I can tell...
  10. C

Any scripts like this?

Does anyone know of a script like this or is it easy to make one? I have a certain page within my website that I only want it to accept traffic from certain domains & if the traffic is'nt coming from that domain then it redirects them to another page. I've been told you can do this by...
  11. C

Keyword based CPC

GoClick.com: All I see is it says that they provide you with a search box that you place on your site....doesn't say if you can create custom search text links or not...do they allow this? As this is what I need. NeoSearch: Uses's clickxchange & provides a list of what you can use, I'm...
  12. C

Keyword based CPC

Thanks. How do you mean through clickXchange?
  13. C

Keyword based CPC

That's not eaxctly what I was looking for, that's advertsiing certain companies like clickxchange.com rather than having text links on your site so the user can do seraches like firstbookmark. Need something like firstbookmark that pays if the user does a search, not does a search & clicks on...
  14. C

CPC for movie-related stuff

On my site I have some stuff to do with movies right... Currently, I have the movie title clickable which if clicked goes to the movie at amazon & below I have links: "Buy DVD" & "Buy VHS" which goes to the respective movie at amazon also. I get a lot of clicks on the movie titles but not...
  15. C

Keyword based CPC

Any CPC programs that pay for searches when someone clicks on the text link on your site? Like...I know of some that pay if the user clicks on any of the search results, any that pay if the user just searches? Also, if any, the site can't be too picky in what sites they allow in their program.
Back