• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cynfinnegan1163

1. C

Free cPanel Web Hosting 1000 MB Space, 15 GB Bandwidth

I've been trying to get on their support page and contact them, but all I've gotten was an index folder.
  2. C

Host for Comics Fansite

I signed up with Blazenhost, but I never received any confirmation or account information. I then went with two another host called Syndicate Gamers, but they dropped my site at 2:10 this morning without any explanation.
  3. C

Free Webhosting No Ads 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

I've got a small problem. I signed up for this offer, but when I logged onto the cPanel, it told me that I have 50 megs of space and 100 megs of bandwidth. What happened?
  4. C

Free cPanel Web Hosting 1000 MB Space, 15 GB Bandwidth

My site was wiped out last night, but I got a letter explaining why. A tractor trailer hit their data center at about 3 this morning.
  5. C

Free WEB HOSTING - 5 GB of Space 50 GB of Bandwidth w/ cPanel!

Is this only for gamers, or can someone who has a comic book fan site sign up?
  6. C

★★ INSTANT setup free cPanel resellers and hosting. No ads, no posting! ★★

Try hitting your F5 key. That will refresh the page.
  7. C

Host for Comics Fansite

Blazenhost: I'm giving your free service a go. Gotta warn you, though; if I'm really happy with it, I may upgrade to paid hosting.
  8. C

Host for Comics Fansite

Hello, I am again looking for a new host for my comic book fansite. My current host is having IP problems, and I'm getting nervous. I already have a domain name which I registered with GoDaddy, a message boards, a Play Per Post RPG board, fanfiction (with proper disclaimers in place), .WAV...
  9. C

Still Looking for Hosting

Hello. I'm still looking for a new host for my comic book fansite. I was registered with a new one, but they just dumped me without any warning, probably for running my own chat application instead of phpMyChat (which, imo, is slow, clunky and freezes at the drop of a hat). Again, I already...
  10. C

Free domain hosting for comic book fansite

Hello, I am looking for a new host for my comic book fansite because my current host will stop offering free hosting on October 10th and I can't afford to buy hosting right now. I already have a domain name which I registered with GoDaddy, a message boards, a Play Per Post RPG board, fanfiction...
  11. C

Free CPanel / WHM Resellers! No Posting! Unlimited Domains! Overselling OK! 99.9% UT!

One caveat: if you live outside of a 300 mile radius of the location of their servers, you request for hosting will be rejected.
  12. C

Miracle SL: Unlimited cPanel Hosting (INSTANT ACTIVATION) (New Features)

You need to provide a link to your site, because when I copied and pasted the address onto my browser's address bar and clicked "Go", I got a "Cannot find server" error message.
  13. C

Free cPanel hosting

Your post for hosting plan (the 5 gig one) ... is that 50 posts per month or one time only? And can someone host like a comic book fansite?
  14. C

In Search of a Reliable Host

Thank you all for your replies, but I decided to go with the "economy" (i.e., free with domain name) service my registrar offers. They offered me 10 gigs of space, 3 terabytes of bandwidth, 10 mailboxes and 10 MySql databases.
  15. C

Attention: Ultimate Free Hosting

Layered panel means NO .htaccess.
Back