• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by CyberSorcerer

1. C

Can some ome host my adult site please?

You want find a free adult host that will allow you all that you want. There is great money in the adult industry so not much comes free. Freehost will usually have the top 1/3 to 1/5 of you page in their own ads, they will also control the 404 error pages. This is all their bread and butter...
  2. C

¡ïLooking for ASP+ACCESS2000+NoAd. Free Space£¡

If you are looking for ASP hosting free try some of these companies:[list=1] 1AspHost Brinkster DomainDLX Systes Websamba [/list=1] I hope this list gets you going in the right direction. I have a database full of freehost and it took so time to put together. So some of these might be...
  3. C

50 free

Well I am not done evaluating yet, so to be fair to all host I will wait until I have given each host a time period to make sure they will be around longer than 6 months and still keep up the same service level. But to go over your requirements a little more:[list=1] A nice site builder...
  4. C

Best Free Hosts !!! (Your Opinion)

Well? Like I have said in another post. I have around 73 accounts ALL FREE HOST. I have been evaluating their service uptime EVERYTHING. Which ones are serious and which ones are not. There are a ton of rules not all host having the same, but their is a top 10. I will release these after I am...
  5. C

50 free

Yea 73! But I have worked on every control panel, web editor, FTP setup etc that there is out their. That is why I am helping people get started. This ebook is REALLY for total newbies. It would be to basic for the more advanced web designers, but maybe informational.
  6. C

check this out! 50 mb webspace, 1 gig bw, php, cpanel

Well I just sumitted to them and lets see what happens?
  7. C

50 free

Well I just signed up and no problems sofar!! I am writing a how-to ebook for people new to the internet and want to get their own web site totally free. So because of that I have around 73 free accounts at different host that I am evaluating. So far on this one they are using sendmail? I...
  8. C

small colored table border

Yes, you can do this with Tables. All you need to do is make a table with a background color of black "or what ever color your looking for" with a "cellpadding='1'", and then nest another table in that one with your content. Make the first cell of the nested table black and this will give you...
  9. C

worthing learning xml?

Hello Peo I only use HtmlKit for my web site development. It handles anything you want it to handle, and if it doesn't it is fully customizable. I am a plug-in developer for HtmlKit and develope most of my custome plugs that aren't found on the htmlkit site. I also use TopSite 3 for my CSS...
  10. C

worthing learning xml?

Hello Everyone Well I had to get into this post. I program in XML and do all my web page design in XHTML. I have been into computer for about 15 years though. XML (Extensible Markup Language) is a language used to make other Markup Languages like XHTML. XHTML is just HTML 4.01 with very...
Back