• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cwcm

1. C

Thinking about offering Free Image Hosting?

Just want to chip in my own experience of my own image host. If you do not allow adult images, people will still upload anyway so you need to spend time to filter out adult images on a daily basis. With regards to revenue, it's better not to put adsense ads or your adsense account can be ban...
  2. C

Disrespectful people

Well i guess by coming here to complain, they will get alot of sympathy votes from people here :) There will be people who will take the opportunity to put down the host in question :) I had a user whom i refused his signup threaten to post bad posts about my site in web hosting forums just...
  3. C

Get a free CW.CM extension domain

Hi all, We all know about co.cc and cz.cc free domains. Well my new site which just launched is offering CW.CM free domains. As our site is new, alot of nice domain names is still available for you to register. If you are looking for a free second level domain name, visit us at...
  4. C

Which SEO Tool You Are Using?

Hmm, i have never used a seo tool before. Do these tools advise you on what you need to do to improve your seo?
  5. C

Ad system for my site

I vote for adsense as a good revenue generating method too. You will need a lot of traffic to your site for the revenue to be good though. I have very little success with affiliate marketing on the other hand. I have tried sending emails to my users on web hosting offers but none seems to bite...
Back