• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by creativeVPS-Dan

1. C

Reliable VPS Needed

Hello, I can offer you the following: - 40 GB Disk Space - 600 GB Bandwidth - 768 MB SLM RAM - 2 IP Addresses - Fully Managed - Virtuozzo Power Panel - cPanel Free Setup $64.95 /month Order Link: https://my.creativevps.com/order.php?step=2&pid=24
  2. C

Please Review My Host's Design

I've noticed a minor display problem in the client area.. The Knowledgebase page has the search input box way over on the right, and the title for the input box is way over on the left.. Maybe you meant to use tr's instead of td's ?
  3. C

sfwChan - New Design

Yeah the design looks good, I hope you keep adding images :) I've been through almost all of them today, good stuff As for my suggestions, I say add a bit of padding in the comments, and maybe bold the name of the poster to make it stand out more
  4. C

Looking for AdCompany

Bidvertiser has worked well for me in the past, though not all of the valid clicks are counted.. I've come to accept this from ad providers.. But overall bidvertiser is good, when I first started with bidvertiser, I received a lot of high value clicks
  5. C

bidvertiser

I've been using Bidvertiser for a while now, and I'll have to agree that they definitely don't count all of the valid clicks.. I used to get a good amount of clicks daily, but I've been stuck at the same click count for a while now.. Quite annoying because I'm close to the payout minimum But...
  6. C

I need a fast review on my revise of my design

Not a bad design, something should be done to liven up the list there at the bottom left though :-)
  7. C

Domain Tools

Anyone interested in viewing what other sites are hosted on a server, or how many websites are on a shared server just check out http://www.seologs.com, goto SEO tools tab, then under "DNS Tools", there will be a link for Reverse IP/ Domain Search I've used this numerous times before to check...
  8. C

image host that can survive digg effect

I've seen plenty of images that have exceeded the bandwidth limit for imageshack, its quite annoying.. And no one said anything about them deleting images based on age, so your image being there for years is perfectly acceptable I would think?
  9. C

BionHosting Dead?Or WTF is happening?

A paypal claim is probably the best way to go about getting your money back. If they suspect a scam, Paypal locks down any money in the account and it is held there for 6 months so everyone scammed will have time to file for a refund
  10. C

New Design - What do you think?

Not bad for a first, but you should get rid of the blue outline around the nav bar when you click one of the links.. It's the image border I believe. You could add some sort of hover effect on the nav bar as well, and maybe have it show which nav button is selected on each page
  11. C

is this a good domain and company name?

Yeah its definitely a good idea to claim the domain name before letting people in on your business plans, because anyone can just come along and take it as their own.. The domain is still unregistered though, so I guess no one is interested :)
Back