• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by crazypenguin

1. C

FREE webhosting | Free VPS!! | Super fast servers | Unlimited features | 99% Uptime

50% uptime??? Somehow it just doesn't sound very appealing to me.
  2. C

Does anyone know what's going on with SimpleCDN?

A statement was made at Slashdot concerning some the events which have recently occurred with SimpleCDN. From here:
  3. C

Advantages of Paid Web Hosting

@ RickJhon, While you have an interesting perspective on your views, I disagree with just about every statement you made in your post. And welcome to FreeWebSpace! :welcome:
  4. C

Response to cluelesshosts.com

@JJW, I still haven't a clue what you are trying to say? If you could give us more details on the situation it would be easier to understand what is going on here?
  5. C

USA Vs Canada

Congrats to the Canadian female hockey team on their gold medal. I can't wait to see who will win tomorrow. It ought to be a good game.
  6. C

How many domains do you own?

Before the beginning of the year, I had my domain name habit whittled down to a little over 30. Right now I have 57 and growing.
  7. C

Gime me a cheaper...

Moniker $8.02 for dot com Name.com $8.09 for dot com (With Feb Coupon Code) 1&1 $6.99 for dot com (Special Offer) Internetbs.net $6.95 for dot com (Special Offer)
  8. C

A good free control panel

Have you checked out GNUPanel? It was designed to run on Debian and Ubuntu.
  9. C

Zeeblo - What really happened (From the Management)

It looks more like a FYI situation. But none the less a late apology is always better then none at all.
  10. C

Cartikahosting.com review, rating and complaint

Where is your proof cartikahosting.com runs the above entities? I care to differ with your assumption on who runs the sites you listed. Hostjury.com is owned by David Mckendrick which is hosted by Fused Network. Whreviews.com is owned by Dan Lemnaru (his web name is Idcdc) which is hosted by...
  11. C

Username change

You have a very nice friendly forum!
Back