• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by crackmonkee

1. C

ctrl-alt-deli.com

link107 I'm a paying customer. I only got 6 months out of the year I paid for. I've had to go and buy hosting elsewhere and pay out more money because my site could not be down any longer. Two weeks is way too much. I really hope Decker is doing better, and that either himself or...
  2. C

ctrl-alt-deli.com

That link just brings us right back to this thread *shrug* I've had a quick look around, doesnt seem anyones heard any news.
  3. C

ctrl-alt-deli.com

Thanks I'll try PMing leyther.
  4. C

ctrl-alt-deli.com

Oh I know he would never run away with my money, I considered Decker a friend, just haven't heard from him in a long time. Also hadn't heard from anyone at ctrl-alt-deli even though I've sent in numerous emails. Does anyone know how I can contact someone and find out any more information...
  5. C

ctrl-alt-deli.com

I did a search on Google looking for the support email for ctrl-alt-deli...I found it and also found this site. I'm curious if anyone knows when the sites hosted on ctrl-alt-deli will be back up and running? I really need to get a backup of my site/board Any answers would be greatly...
Back