• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by corpsegrinder

1. C

CPANEL >> Directadmin - want to move a site

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows the best/quickest easiest was to move a site currently on cpanel over to a new host using Directadmin. I do not have shell access and the only tool I can find for doing this requires it. Is it possible to use an ftp program to move a site directly to a...
  2. C

Very basic space for small site

Good man. Cheerz. I will post there as soon as I get a second :)
  3. C

Very basic space for small site

Hi I am after around 200mbs of space, probably about 5gbs of bandwidth ( prob use way under as forums etc are hosted externally), Nameserver for one domain. I already have the domain. Willing to run ads flogging your host on every page. Cheerz Ray
  4. C

WANTED:Free Web Portal/CMS hosting

Hotdogs. Aussie celeb. Well looks like Venom vanished. They were halfway through setting me up and disappeared. You about Venom?
  5. C

WANTED:Free Web Portal/CMS hosting

Hi I am after hosting for something like phpnuke/mambo etc 1-5GBs space, 20 - 40 GBs bandwidth (probably won't even use this much) Cpanel/Fanastico a bonus but not total neccessary FTP access/PHP/Mysql a must Will run banner ads to flog your hosting company etc plus footer on each...
  6. C

Backing up my site

Anyone know of a freeby script or other easy method of backing up a website hosted on a linux server? The last 2 hosts I have been with don't seem to be able to give relaible backups. Even when I try backup in cpanel it seems to deliver me with a corrupt file that can't be restored. any...
  7. C

Anyone used www.imhosted.com?

Cheerz Ankit I don't need to know now that I know you haven't run away on me lol I was a bit puzzled before as you seemed like such an awesome host prior. Everyone has things go wrong. Sorry again for panicking. Happy to be back online :)
  8. C

Where are RJCUK Hosting ?

Sorry for jumping the gun. I am so used to being stuffed around.
  9. C

Anyone used www.imhosted.com?

Any good? Thanks
  10. C

Yep. They seemed great to me too. Have been excellent with support etc But today my doamin is down and so is theirs. I emailed their support on two diff addresses, Pm'd them here and I have one of them on my MSN but he is offline so sent an email to his hotmail. No answers. See, I can pick...
  11. C

I think I will look elsewhere to find hosting this time about. Know any good forums/sites?
  12. C

Well my site is a non profit parenting web site and my budget doesn't stretch far beyond $5. I am thinking it may be time to give up on running it.
  13. C

tamranda.com
  14. C

Now my new host has vanished. Great. I am jinxed.
Back